JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
IBM Off campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
IBM Off campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online. IBM conducting off campus drive for the role of Associate System Engineer Posts for 2016/2017/2018 batch graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and apply online.
IBM Company Profile:
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2018) for 25 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). The IBM mainframe, exemplified by the System/360, was the dominant computing platform during the 1960s and 1970s.
Work Location: Across India
Role: Associate System Engineer
Type of Industry: IT
The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA
- This is an entry-level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering/ Computer Science and Information Security/Computer Technology/ Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology
- 2017 & 2018 passed out candidates
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through below provided link asap. Please make sure check all details before going to apply like education qualification, experience and etc. Please note ref.no for future reference.
- Previous KPIT Technologies Off campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
- Next GE Off campus Drive For B.E/B.Tech Freshers – Apply Online