IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 For Executive Assistant – Apply Online. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invited applications for Executive assistant vacancies. Candidates should be Co-ordinate with both Internal and External stakeholders and Review and Analyze all aspects of IoE. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as provided in the below link. Before applying please check thoroughly all details like qualification, age, experience. etc
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram-Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated in August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs. First admissions were made in 1961. The current campus has an area of 320 acres (or 1.3 km²) and is bounded by the Sri Aurobindo Marg on the east, the Jawaharlal Nehru University Complex on the west, the National Council of Educational Research and Training on the south, and the New Ring Road on the north, and flanked by Qutub Minar and the Hauz Khas monuments.
IIT-Delhi Recruitment 2020 Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Job Location: Delhi
Post Name: Executive Assistant
Pay or Salary: Rs. 80,000 – Rs. 90,000/-
Age Limit: Less than 45 years
Qualification: B.Tech / Master degree
Last Date to Apply: 24th July 2020
- Masters degree with 55% marks from a recognized university/ B.Tech with minimum 2
years of experience in Project management or in academic administration.
- Preference will be given to MBA Degree holder from a reputed Institute.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills (MS-Office, MS-Project, Outlook, Management of Website), Data
Collection and Data Analysis.
- Organizational and Priority Management skills.
- Ready to work under pressure with flexible working hours.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Candidate’s age should be Less than 45 years for IIT Recruitment 2020.
Pay or Salary:
- Rs. 80,000 – Rs. 90,000/- per month with annual increment as per Institute norms
(if tenure extended).
Shortlisting of the candidate will be made through On-Line Computer System. Shortlisted candidates will undergo the following Tests:
- Written Test on Data Analysis and Communication Skills.
- Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks in the Written Test will be called for group discussion and Personal Interview.
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates (Xth, XII, Graduation)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
How To Apply online For IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only from 30.06.2020 to 24.07.2020 up to 05:00 p.m. Please check all information before going to apply online For IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020.
FAQ on IIT Delhi Recruitment:
How to Apply For IIT Delhi Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for IIT Delhi Recruitment?
- Written Test
What Is The Salary Range For IIT Delhi Recruitment?
- Monthly Salary Rs. 80,000 PM (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide IIT Delhi Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including IIT Delhi Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates. Please note that we are providing job information from the web. we are not Job providers.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10