JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 For 145 Assistant General Manager and other Posts
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 For 145 Assistant General Manager and other Posts. Indian bank notification released for 154 posts. Indian bank a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai invites Applications for the
following posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10th Apr 2018.
About indian bank:
Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,661 employees, 2594 branches and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Jaffna in Sri Lanka, and in Singapore, and 223 correspondent banks in 71 countries. Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the bank.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
Company: Indian bank
Work Location: Across India
Role: Assistant General Manager
Type of Industry: Banking
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Selection Procedure For Indian bank Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria detailed in this advertisement. The selection process will comprise of interview of the shortlisted candidates. If the number of applications received is large, then Bank may at its discretion conduct a Preliminary Screening Test which will be of qualifying in nature.
|S.No||Name of The Test||No Of Questions||Max marks||Duration|
In the Preliminary Screening Test, the minimum qualifying marks is 50 % for General category and 45 % for SC/ST/OBC and PWD category subject to availability of candidates vis-à-vis number of vacancy in the ratio of 3:1. In case, sufficient numbers of candidates are not available, Bank may at its discretion relax the standards to get sufficient number of candidates for the zone of consideration of 3:1.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 10/04/2018 to 02/05/2018 (Online payment),
both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Note: Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be
borne by the candidate
How To Apply For Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
Interested and eligible candidates can submit the Applications in online from 10/04/2018 to 02/05/2018. No other mode of application will be accepted other than online applications.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and
- signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment
- Bank will send call letters for the Examination and other communication only to the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share e-mail ID with any
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Click Here For Apply Online (From 10th Apr 2018)
Click Here To Download Notification
Also Latest Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Previous Microsoft Recruitment 2018 For Software Engineer -Apply online
- Next Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Freshers on 8th April 2018