JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Informatica Off campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
Informatica Off campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online. Informatica conducting campus drive for BE/B.tech, ME/M.tech (CS, IS/IT),MCA candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details.
Informatica Company Profile:
Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993 . It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. It was co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon and Diaz Nesamoney. Anil Chakravarthy is the company’s CEO. On April 29, 1999, its Initial public offering on the NASDAQ stock exchange listed its shares under the stock symbol INFA. On April 7, 2015, Permira and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board announced that a company controlled by the Permira funds and CPPIB would acquire Informatica for approximately US$5.3 billion. On August 6, 2015, the acquisition completed, with Microsoft and Salesforce Ventures additional investors. The company’s stock ceased trading on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol INFA effective on the same date.
Informatica Drive Details:
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/B.tech, ME/M.tech (CS, IS/IT),MCA
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Type of Industry: IT/ Financial Services /
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Candidates should be completed BE/Btech, ME/Mtech (CS, IS/IT),MCA from 2017 and 2018 Batch with 65% and above in throughout in their academics.
As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- Possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that allow you to adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works),Hive and familiar with the configuration of HDFS is an added advantage
- Experience/Familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through below provided link. Please keep all documents and reference number for future references.
- Previous Surewaves MediaTech Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
- Next POSist Technologies Offcampus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online