JK Bank Banking Associate Recruitment 2020-1500 Jobs. Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited board has announced the latest notification for the posts of banking associate jobs. Those candidates who are interested to get a job in the JK government sector, everyone can easily apply here by getting all the completed details about these JK banking associate jobs. Some of the necessary details about these jobs like vacancy, application fee, age details, and JK bank application links all will be provided on this walkin2day page.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About JK Bank:
Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) is a J&K – based private sector banking and financial services company. It is a privately-owned bank with a majority-owned state share with its headquarters in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. J&K Bank, incorporated on October 1, 1938, was the first bank in the country to emerge as a state-owned bank.
JK Bank Banking Associate Vacancy Details 2020:
Board Name: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited board
Post Name: Banking Associate
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir (India)
No of Posts: 1500
Application Start Date: 02/07/20
Application End Date: 24/07/20
Age Limit: 20-30 Years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers online and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit JK Bank Banking Associate:
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1990 and no later than 01.04.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/Social-caste candidates is allowed on a cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above for Physically Challenged persons.
- The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates and Economically Weaker (EWS) Category Candidates. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s), issued by the competent authority, in original/ copies at the time of joining or at any stage of the recruitment process as required by Bank.
- Based on Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited board, they will provide the salary for selected candidates.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit of overall marks obtained in the written examination.
- A candidate belonging to the reserved category, selected on the basis of norms as applicable to General Category, will be treated at par with a General category candidate. Such own merit candidates belonging to reserved categories who are provisionally shortlisted/selected under the unreserved (General) category will not be adjusted against a reserved post. However, their original category as registered in the online registration will remain unchanged.
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before/ above the candidate junior in age), as per the prevailing practice.
Documents Required To Fill JK bank Banking Associate Application Form:
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Disability certificate (If Applicable)
How To Apply For JK Bank Banking Associate Jobs 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-provided link. Please check all information before going to apply online. check below steps Apply online for JK Bank Banking Associate.
- Candidates first needed to click on the below given JK Bank Banking Associate Registration Link
- Then candidates needed to provide all the basic details correctly on it.
- After providing the required details, upload the necessary documents like Photo, sign, and required details.
- Then submit all the details.
- Now pay the application fee through online payment
- After they check once all the details that you have entered on it.
- Submit the details.
- Now take the print out of your JK Bank Banking Associate Application form and keep it safe for further use.
FAQ on JK Bank Recruitment:
How to Apply For JK Bank Recruitment?
Candidates who are waiting to get JK bank job, they simply follow the application form filling process by step by step. Then successfully you will be registered and you can give your exam for getting the JK Bank Banking Associate Job.
What is the JK Bank Banking Associate Selection process?
Candidates will be selected based on the written test marks.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide JK Related Recruitment Details in the future?
Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about JK recruitment jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. And if you got any details about this JK bank banking associate recruitment process, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.