JK High Court Recruitment 2020 – 28 Jammu & Kashmir High Court Stenographer, Driver & Other Jobs @jkhighcourt.nic.in: Thorugh the @jkhighcourt.nic.in webpage, the board has given the information about this JK High Court Recruitment 2020 process for the interested candidates. And from the official webpage, we have taken all those details and placed them exactly here. Just take a deep look at this page, to get the certain credentials about this JK High Court Notification 2020 process for the candidates. The JK High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 details in a detailed manner, we have published now. Those who will gather all the information from this page, they will get the cleat details about this JK High Court Jobs.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Board
The Jammu and Kashmir High Court is the high court for Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. It was established in 26 March 1928 by letters patent issued by the Maharaja of Jammu Kashmir. The seat of the court shifts between its summer capital Srinagar and winter capital Jammu of Jammu and Kashmir. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 17 in which 13 are permanent judges and 4 are additional judges.
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Details
|Board Name||High Court of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of the Post||Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Driver & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Application Start Date||21st September 2020|
|Application End Date||12th October 2020|
- Graduation from any recognized University with Diploma in Stenography Recognized by the State Government.
- Rs.360/- is the application fee that is required to pay at the time of filling up the online JK High Court Steno Application Form.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Senior Scale Stenographer – 6 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 6 Posts
- Steno-typist – 4 Post
- Compositor – 1 Post
- Electrician – 1 Post
- Drives-LI (Entry Level) – 7 Posts
- Driver – 3 Posts
- By direct JK High Court recruitment on the basis of English Shorthand and typewriting test with a minimum per minute speed of 80 words and 40 words respectively.
Steps To Apply For JK High Court Application Form 2020
- Read out the JK High Court Notification Complatlt.
- Now select the below given direct JK High Court Application Form Filling Link.
- The application form will be opened on your screen now.
- Then select the post wise details on it.
- Enter the suitable details of the candidates correctly on it.
- Pay the application fee.
- The payment of application fee must be online mode only.
- Now submit the JK High Court Steno Appclaion Form.
Important Links & Dates For the JK High Court Notification 2020
Application Start Date>>>21st September 2020
Application End Date>>>12th October 2020
- UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2020
- APSET Notification 2020
- BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020
- RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020
FAQ on JK High Court Job Vacancy 2020
When the online JK High Court Application Form Dates Sated?
- From 21st onwards, online applications are streaming online.
How to apply for this JK High Court Recruitment 2020?
- The step by step procedure about filling up the applications all re given on this page.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide JK High Court Notification Details in the future?
- Yes, Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about JK High Court recruitment jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. And if you get to know any details about this JK High Court Notification process, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.