JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 For 112 CCE and Civil Judge Posts
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 For 112 CCE and Civil Judge Posts. Jammu & kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has given a notification for J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2018. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The Services Selection Board has been constituted in exercise of powers conferred by Provision of Section 124 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir. Pursuant to Section 15 of J&K Civil Services Decentralisation and Recruitment Act 2010, the Rules have been made/notified under SRO 375 of 2010 dated 21-10-2010. The Chairman, Members and Secretary of the Board are deputed/nominated by the government from amongst the in-service IAS/KAS Officers or the persons of high repute in the field of education as per rules, the selection/ recruitment to the following Non-Gazetted categories of posts falls within ambit of Services Selection Board.
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Role: Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (G) Service
No of Posts: 70
Educational Qualification For EIL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University.
Candidate minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 32 years.
- For General Category candidates application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved Categories/PHC candidates application fee is Rs. 500/-
Instruction To Candidates Before Apply online or Fill the Application Form:
Dear candidates please read notification carefully before going to apply online or fill the application form. Please ready the following documents before you going to apply online or fill the application form.
- National Identity card(Aadhar, PAN, Voter Id)
- SSC Marks list
- Highest Graduation Marks list.
- Passport Size photos.
- Cast Certificate (Permanent), in case of reservation.
How To Apply For JKPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
- Click on the “show jobs” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply.
- On Clicking on the “show jobs” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
- An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Note that the Online Application Form once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print application form.
- Candidates can pay the requisite fee through online mode only in the “SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS” menu in your account.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account. In case the payment status has not been reflected on your form, candidate may contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.
- Hard copy of the Online Application form (having fee payment details) along with other requisite documents are to be submitted in the office of the Commission at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar Jammu/ Solina Srinagar.
- Submission of fee payment shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date fixed for the Advertisement Notification.
- Previous Mphasis Walkin Drive for Freshers on 4th June to 14th June 2018
- Next Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 For 18428 Constable and SI Posts