JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
JPMorgan Hiring for freshers in Bangalore – Oracle Application Developer
JPMorgan Chase Company Profile:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a multinational banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. It is the largest bank in the United States, the world’s sixth largest bank by total assets, with total assets of US$2.35 trillion, and the world’s most valuable bank by market capitalization. It is a major provider of financial services, and according to Forbes magazine is the world’s sixth largest public company based upon a composite ranking. The hedge fund unit of JPMorgan Chase is the second largest hedge fund in the United States. The company was formed in 2000, when Chase Manhattan Corporation merged with J.P. Morgan & Co.
The J.P. Morgan brand, historically known as Morgan, is used by the investment banking, asset management, private banking, private wealth management, and treasury & securities services divisions. Fiduciary activity within private banking and private wealth management is done under the aegis of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.—the actual trustee. The Chase brand is used for credit card services in the United States and Canada, the bank’s retail banking activities in the United States, and commercial banking. The corporate headquarters is located at 270 Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The retail and commercial bank is headquartered in Chase Tower, Chicago Loop, Chicago, Illinois, U.S. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is considered to be a universal bank.
JPMorgan Hiring for freshers in Bangalore – Oracle Application Developer. JPMorgan Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers. As a developer you will participate in the technical design and vision of new applications and ensuring successful implementation. Interested Candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduate
Role: Oracle Application Developer
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Type of Industry: IT
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed
- As a developer you will participate in the technical design and vision of new applications and ensuring successful implementation. You will participate in design and code reviews, incorporate security requirements into the design and provide input to the information/data flow. Comply with project life cycle methodology and adhere to IT control policies and guidelines. Incorporate corporate architectural standards into application design specifications. Identify applicable system platform, components, and dependencies. Document application specifications.Provide uniform integration into legacy systems.
- Work with Compliance, Finance and Operations areas to elicit and document business requirements
- Develop, Deploy and support large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment
- Translate business requirements to a high level technical design and implementation
- Develop test plans and perform code reviews
- Monitor milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of schedule and identify / mitigate risk
- Domain expertise in compliance or finance is desired
- RDBMS experience preferably Oracle 11, including PL/SQL and stored procedures
- Unix, Shell Scripting
- Awareness of IT Infrastructure components (Network, Storage, Backup)
- Source code control software
- Familiarity with the agile and scrum methodologies
Desirable (but not essential):
- Investment Banking Asset Exposure
- Exposure to Java SDK
- Experience in Pentaho
- Demonstrate Continual Improvement in terms of Individual Performance
- Strong communication skills in English
- Previous HDFC Freshers Walkin Drive for Sales Officers in Chennai on 4th November 2016
- Next Ingram Micro Recruitment 2016 for Trainee Software Developer – Apply Online