JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
JPMorgan Recruitment For Freshers in Hyderabad Apply online – QA Automation Engineer
JPMorgan Recruitment For Freshers in Hyderabad Apply online – QA Automation Engineer. JPMorgan Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers. Candiadtes should Strong knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks Strong programming background Experience with open-source test automation tools. Interested Candidates can apply online through below provided link.
JPMorgan Chase Company Profile:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a multinational banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. It is the largest bank in the United States, the world’s sixth largest bank by total assets, with total assets of US$2.35 trillion, and the world’s most valuable bank by market capitalization. It is a major provider of financial services, and according to Forbes magazine is the world’s sixth largest public company based upon a composite ranking. The hedge fund unit of JPMorgan Chase is the second largest hedge fund in the United States. The company was formed in 2000, when Chase Manhattan Corporation merged with J.P. Morgan & Co.
The J.P. Morgan brand, historically known as Morgan, is used by the investment banking, asset management, private banking, private wealth management, and treasury & securities services divisions. Fiduciary activity within private banking and private wealth management is done under the aegis of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.—the actual trustee. The Chase brand is used for credit card services in the United States and Canada, the bank’s retail banking activities in the United States, and commercial banking. The corporate headquarters is located at 270 Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The retail and commercial bank is headquartered in Chase Tower, Chicago Loop, Chicago, Illinois, U.S. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is considered to be a universal bank.
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Any Graduate
Role: QA Automation Engineer
Type of Industry: IT
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or specialized training, equivalent work experience.
- RQD QA Automation Engineer-Associate will be a hands-on technical member for the Risk AD team.
- The candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of QA testing and SDLC, data structures, distributed processing and automation.
- As a QA Automation Engineer on the RQD Team, you will work closely with development team and Business Analysts to analyze the business and technical requirements and specifications, development of test strategies and plans, development and execution of automated and manual test cases and test scripts, and communication of test results and outcomes.
- Has deep knowledge of multiple complex applications and provides subject matter expertise to set direction and create test strategies and test plans for one or more releases of an application.
- Strong knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks
- Strong programming background
- Experience with open-source test automation tools
- Develop tests to address the full stack automation (database, web services and UI)
- Experience with Agile tools and technologies (Scrum, JIRA, Confluence)
- Solid experience in automation technologies, tools, and frameworks: UFT, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, LISA
- virtualization, LISA automation, SOAP UI, Cucumber,Randoop
- Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, web service testing, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration technologies (Jenkins)
- Application development experience with any one of the coding skills: Java Script, Java
- Understanding of virtualization concepts and some knowledge about tools like LISA
- Experience with Unix scripting
- Experience performing in Manual & Automation test execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of the different SDLCs.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve comprehensive test coverage by understanding the test scope and approach of dependent QA groups.
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis to identify and recommend test scope and test approach improvements
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate updates on project status calls
Experience with SQL
- Participate in cross-functional discussions to review the impact of application changes from both internal and external interfaces.
- Identify areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts
- Assist in creating and maintaining QA procedure documents
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates, updates, and reviews business and technical requirements, functional specifications, and test cases to understand application solution requirements in order to test the application and verify successful implementation.
Creates detailed test cases and scripts, works with business and technical analysts to determine requirements are captured correctly.
- Executes test cases and documents defects for test cases where the actual results do not successfully meet expected results.
- Works with development teams to insure test coverage for all functionality plus analyze and resolve defects. Works with project teams to insure test coverage for all functionality.
- Participates in agile team structure to review the impact of application changes from both internal and external interfaces on the quality of their applications.· This includes recommending priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs.
- Works with application development teams to participate in solution design to ensure testability of functions and applications. Identifies areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts Facilitates implementation of automated test scripts.
Hello Friends please share this job update to your friends. Please help to job seekers who searching for jobs. please share through below options. Thank you so much
- Previous Knoah Solutions Pvt Ltd Walkin Drive For Freshers in Hyderabad
- Next Wipro Walkin Drive for MBA Freshers in Chennai on 31st July 2017