Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020- 30 District Judge Jobs @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in: Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020 details in a detailed manner announced on @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in official webpage for making the credentials clear. We also equipped with certain details like how to apply for this Karnataka High Court District Judge Jobs and their rules and instruction sare given in n apDF manner. Interested ones needed to check all the eligibility, because without having the eligibility criteria the candidates are not suitable to apply for this job. Moreover, certain information about the age limit, educational qualification and experience all are allocated here on based on the Karnataka High Court District Judge Notification 2020. The information which is given on this page is very clear to the candidates. So without missing any one of the details we have given the complete information about this Karnataka High Court District Judge Jobs Now.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
High Court of Karnataka Board
The Karnataka High Court (Kannada: ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉಚ್ಚನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯ) officially known as, Karnataka Uccha Nyayalaya is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. It was previously called the High Court of Mysore. The High Court functions out of a red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka. The Karnataka High Court is currently functional in Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020 Details
|Board Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Name of the Post||District Judge|
|Application Start Date||Started|
|Application End Date||21st October 2020|
- Must be the holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India;
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than SEVEN years as on such date.
Note: Public Prosecutor/Assistant Public Prosecutor/Government Counsel in full-time employment of the State having not less than seven years of continuous practice immediately preceding the last date fixed for receipt of online applications are also eligible for appointment.
- Preliminary Exam Fee
- SC, ST, Category I: Rs.250/-
- Other Category: Rs.500/-
- Mains Exam Fee
- SC, ST, Category I: Rs.750/-
- Other Category: Rs.1,000/-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 48 Years
- Rs.51,500 to Rs.63,070/- is the salary that is going to offer for the selected candidates on Karnataka High Court Jobs.
Total Karnataka High Court Posts- 30 Karnataka High Court Vacancy
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Steps To Apply For Karnataka High Court District Judge Application Form 2020
- Candidtes download and read the complete Karnataka High Court District Judge Notification 2020.
- Then follow all the rules and regulations to fill up the application form.
- Now select the below-attached application form on online mode.
- Start to enroll all the necessary details on the application correctly.
- Then pay the application fee based on candidates category wise.
- Then submit the application form within 15th Otcober 2020.
- Downlaod the Karnataka High Court District Judge Applicaiton Form which is used for further.
Important Links & Dates For the Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2020
Application Start Date>>>Started
Application End Date>>>15th October 2020
- Kolhapur Urban Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
- JK High Court Recruitment 2020
- UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2020
- BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020
- RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020
FAQ on Karnataka High Court Notification 2020?
How to apply online for this Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020?
- The necessary steps and then apply online pdf for are both attached on this page in order to apply online correctly.
What is the end date for this Karnataka High Court District Judge Jobs?
- 15th October 202 is the last date to submit the application online.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Karnataka High Court District Judge Notification Details in the future?
- Yes, Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about Karnataka High Court recruitment jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. And if you get to know any details about this Karnataka High Court Notification process, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.