Legal Officer Jobs | Invesco Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online. Invesco Recruitment 2020 For C.A/ C.S/ M.B.A in Mumbai. Candidate should work closely with the Compliance function to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram-Follow Here ♥
About Invesco :
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Invesco was created in Atlanta in 1978 when Citizens & Southern National Bank divested its money management operations. In 1988, the company was purchased by the British firm Britannia Arrow, based in London, which later took the INVESCO name. In 1997 INVESCO PLC merged with AIM Investments. Upon completion of the merger, the company adopted the name Amvescap.In 2007 the company reverted to the Invesco name. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Invesco operates under the Invesco, Trimark, Invesco Perpetual, WL Ross & Co, and Powershares brand names.
Legal Officer Jobs Drive Details:
Company Name: Invesco
Role: Legal Officer
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: C.A/ C.S/ M.B.A
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
[table id=11 /]
Educational Qualification and Experience :
- C.A/ C.S/ M.B.A.
- Knowledge of Company Law and related regulations.
- Knowledge about compliances and related secretarial activities under SEBI (Mutual Funds).
- Ideally, the candidate should have experience in the mutual fund space though not a pre-condition.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The high degree of integrity.
- Ability to work autonomously but know when to escalate.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Resourcefulness and ability to use initiative.
- Solutions provider and strategic influencer.
- If not from mutual fund space, the candidate could be drawn from the financial services space including insurance, commercial & investment banks, non-banking finance companies, Consulting & Law firms.
Today’s Latest Walkins – Check Here
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical legal skills, drafting skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Legal Officer Jobs?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For Legal Officer Jobs.
Today’s Off-Campus Drives – Check Here
[table id=11 /]
FAQ on Invesco Recruitment:
How to Apply For Invesco Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Invesco Recruitment?
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Invesco Recruitment?
- Legal Officer Yearly package Rs. 4,00,000 -8,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Invesco Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Invesco Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10
Latest Off-Campus Jobs