Legatohealthcare Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S Freshers For Associate Software Engineer. Legatohealthcare off campus drives for freshers in Bengaluru. candidates should have Supported, Maintain, and improve the performance of existing software development and implement new software programs,. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
About Legatohealthcare :
Legato Health Technologies Llp is a Limited Liability Partnership firm incorporated on 09 November 2017. It is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Legato Health Technologies is committed to transforming health care through operational excellence. We are developing the technology, solutions, and programs that give consumers greater access to care while working with providers to ensure a quality health care experience for consumers.
Legatohealthcare Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S Details :
Company Name: Legatohealthcare
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 to 1 year.
Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S in Computer Sciences / Electronics
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Latest IT Jobs For Freshers:
- Mr. Cooper Recruitment 2020
- Hewlett Packard Recruitment
- Suzlon Recruitment 2020
- Airtel Recruitment 2020
- Siemens Recruitment 2020
- Java Programmer – Module Lead
- IBM Off Campus Drive
- Genpact Off Campus Drive
- Wipro Hiring B.E, B.Tech Freshers
- Amazon off campus Drive
- Intern For BE, B.Tech Freshers
- Rackspace Recruitment 2020
- Data Science Intern
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive
- Controls Engineer | Amazon Careers
- Business Analyst | Amazon Careers
Educational Qualification and Experience :
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S in Computer Sciences / Electronics
- 0 to 1 years of Programming experience.
- General programming skills.
- Thorough understanding/knowledge in any one of the programming languages.
- Experience / Demonstrate knowledge in software development lifecycle and software engineering concepts.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and update the software database.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure the functioning of the product and optimization.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and other stakeholders.
- Analyzing Requirements.
- Software design,debugging,documentation,testing.
- Critical Thinking and passion to learn/deliver
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Legatohealthcare Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For Legatohealthcare Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S.
FAQ on Legatohealthcare Recruitment :
How to Apply For Legatohealthcare Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Legatohealthcare Recruitment?
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Legatohealthcare Recruitment?
- Associate Software Engineer Yearly package Rs. 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Legatohealthcare Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Legatohealthcare Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com –Donate Here Rs. 10
Latest IT Jobs For Freshers:
- Optum Recruitment 2020
- Paypal Recruitment 2020
- Java JDK Developer Jobs
- APP Development Engineer
- CCNA Associate Network Engineer