JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Magnitude Software Recruitment for Associate software Developer freshers – Apply online
Magnitude Software Company Profile:
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our operational reporting family of products dramatically accelerates query, reporting and analysis for Oracle Applications, providing rapid return on investment and low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our business intelligence technology helps companies access and analyze their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude integrated suite of products is designed to boost IT productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to operational data, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the enterprise information management space.
Magnitude Software Recruitment for Associate software Developer freshers – Apply online. Magnitude Software Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers. Candidates should end to end delivery of product features. Design, Implement, Test and perform peer review.Interested Candidates can apply online through below link.
Company: Magnitude Software
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech (CS/IT/EC).
Batch: 2015 and 2016
Role: Associate software Developer
Type of Industry: IT
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- 0-1 year of experience, preferably in a commercial software development team
- Excellent problem solving and coding skills
- Ability to understand existing code and extend / debug the existing design/code
- Should be a Quick learner and possess ability to pick up any technology, tool, architecture and domain in a short time frame
- Exposure to Database concepts and should be proficient in writing SQL queries
- Should have worked on projects (including academic) using any object oriented language
- Should have excellent communications skills
- Should be a good team player
- Preferably should possess working experience with one or more of the following technologies – C#, Python, Java, J2EE, WebServices, Hibernate, JSF
- End to end delivery of product features.
- Design, Implement, Test and perform peer review.
- Rapid turn-around of bug fixes including customer critical issues while adhering to processes and standards related to configuration management, coding and design methodologies.
- B Tech/ M Tech in CSE preferably from premier institutes APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Last Date To Apply: As Early as possible.
- Previous Java and Dot Net Walkin Drive For Trainee Freshers on 24th and 25th October 2016
- Next Thirdware Technology Solutions Recruitment for Associate software Engineers – Apply online