MBA and BCom Jobs – Genpact Hiring Freshers | Apply Now.Genpact Off-Campus Drive for Management Trainee in Hyderabad. As a Management Trainee, Proficient in MS Office applications. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below mentioned apply link.
About Genpact :
Genpact began in 1997 as a unit within General Electric. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE’s businesses. During the eight years that followed, it began to manage a wide range of processes across GE’s financial services and manufacturing businesses. In January 2005, the company became independent and began to serve clients outside of GE. The company name, Genpact, is designed to convey the business impact it generates for its clients. In August 2007, it was listed on the NYSE under the symbol ‘G’. Since then the company has grown from 32,000 employees and revenue of US$823 million to 77,000+ employees and revenues of US$2.57 billion (2016).
MBA and BCom Jobs Details:
Company Name: Genpact
Role: Management Trainee
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry.
Experience: 0-0 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
Qualifications and Experience :
- Experience 0-0 Years.
- Meaningful experience in Order to Cash
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for all the activities related to the O2C domain.
- Validate the Purchase Order (PO) requests from to bill the order.
- Constantly to be interacted with clients for their feedback and support them wherever required.
- Ready to support any time at various locations as per the client’s expectation.
- Manage Order to Cash related to collections and dispute management, implement & enforce to strategy.
- Interaction with end customers via Calls and Emails for collecting past due amounts.
- Meeting collections numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly).
- Customer and Country/Regional FD Relationship Management through e-mail, fax, and conference calls.
- Lead and participate in conference calls with Country / Regional Financial Managers.
- Participate in governance meetings at the country/region level.
- Closely work with the team and ensure the right collaboration with the team members accurately to meet the deliverables and empower & help them to develop the process standards.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive implementation (Lean and Six Sigma projects).
Required Skills :
- You will be encouraged to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly high-pressure business environment while being a good teammate.
- SAP knowledge and experience in generating reports from SAP would be an added advantage.
- Should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
- Very Good Written and Verbal Interpersonal skills
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For MBA and BCom Jobs?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For MBA and BCom Jobs.
BPO Jobs – Check Here
Today’s Latest Walkins – Check Here
Today’s Off-Campus Drives – Check Here
Latest Govt Jobs – Check Here
FAQ on Genpact :
How to Apply For Genpact?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Genpact?
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
What Is The Salary Range For Genpact?
- Management Trainee Yearly package Rs.2,50,000 -4,25,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Genpact Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Genpact updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10