Mindtree Recruitment 2020 For Application support – Banking. Mindtree Recruitment drive for Application support – Banking in Hyderabad. Production system support for job recoveries and incident investigation, tracking, and managing all incident tickets to closure. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram-Follow Here ♥
Mindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA. Its part of the Larsen & Toubro group. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 21,991 employees with annual revenue of ₹7839.9 crores.
Mindtree Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Name: Mindtree
Role: Application support – Banking
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2-5 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
BPO Jobs – Check Here
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of development or production support experience. Candidates with DevOps background will have an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Production system support for job recoveries and incident investigation, tracking, and managing all incident tickets to closure.
- React to critical issues on a timely basis i.e. troubleshoot, investigate, and escalate (if necessary) issues and apply recovery to immediate issues.
- Identify root cause for production incidents and lead the relevant operation teams to implement necessary actions to prevent a recurrence.
- Participate in capacity monitoring and mitigation, eg housekeeping, CPU, and disk space enhancement.
- Participate in monthly servers patching, performing technical verification, and supporting user verifications.
- Monitor ongoing changes that may impact the application and customers.
- Provide functional support for client queries and report requests from users.
- Drive application BCP drill.
- Create and maintain the operational documents to reflect the changes and upgrades.
- Work across teams to continually review, provide feedback, implement best practices to improve the efficiency of the systems, and drive future innovation.
- Identify pain points and provide recommendations to development teams to streamline the business process as much as possible.
- Automate daily/system operations to attain a high level of efficiency.
- Provide off-hour/weekend support for deployment and post-checks.
Today’s Latest Walkins – Check Here
- Java, DevOps, SQL DB,
- Experience in Banking / Financial institute environments preferred.
- Basic understanding of the Equities market and willingness to learn.
- Java, ASP.net, and windows scripting skills.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle Database.
- Basic understanding of firewalls, load balancers, and networking concepts.
- Proactive with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize, and deliver in a time-pressured environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing between executive stakeholders and product teams for the technical and non-technical terms.
- Understanding of SRE and DevOps concepts is greatly desired.
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Mindtree Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For Mindtree Recruitment 2020.
Today’s Off-Campus Drives – Check Here
Latest Off-Campus Jobs
FAQ on Mindtree Recruitment:
How to Apply For Mindtree Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Mindtree Recruitment?
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Mindtree Recruitment?
- Software Engineer Yearly package Rs. 4,00,000 -8,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Mindtree Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Mindtree Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10