JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Mphasis Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
Mphasis Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online. Mphasis conducting off campus drive for the role of Splz Associate Infra Engg for the B.E/B.Tech 2018 freshers. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and apply online.
Mphasis Company Profile:
Mphasis is an IT services company based in Bangalore, India. The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries. Mphasis was ranked no.7 in India IT companies and overall no.165 by Fortune India 500 in 2011. In April 2018, Hewlett Packard Enterprise sold the majority of its stake in Mphasis to Blackstone Group LP for around $USD 1 billion. Mphasis was formed in June 2000 after the merger of the US-based IT consulting company Mphasis Corporation (founded in 1998 in Santa Monica by Jerry Rao and Jeroen Tas.) and the Indian IT services company BFL Software Limited (founded in 1992). In June 2006 Electronic Data Systems (EDS) purchased a controlling stake in the company (42%) for $80 million and operated the company as an independent EDS unit. On 13 May 2008, Hewlett-Packard confirmed that it had reached a deal with Electronic Data Systems to acquire the company for $13.9 billion. The deal was completed on 26 August 2008.In September 2009 Mphasis changed its brand identity by dropping EDS association to become “Mphasis, an HP Company” after HP retired EDS Brand to become “HP Enterprise Services”. Mphasis operated as an independent HP subsidiary with its own board and continued to be listed on Indian markets as “Mphasis Limited”. HP owned close to 62% in Mphasis and Mphasis got around 50% of its revenues from HP.
Work Location: Pune, Bangalore, Chennai
Experience: 0 years
Role: Splz Associate Infra Engg
Type of Industry: IT
- Splz Associate Infra Engg for our Infra Service Line Teams – For Level 1 Administrator and Monitoring.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
- Electronics/Communications engineering background, with proven top quartile academic track record will be preferred.
- Project work in at least one contemporary area of engineering.
- Awards/recognitions in any field (academics/sports/extra-curricular).
- Basic knowledge in Unix/Windows/Database/Storage/Backup/Network/Information Security/Cloud configuration/administration.
- Good interest in various technologies for IT services in the monitoring, Unix/Windows/Database/Storage/Backup/Network/Information Security/Cloud.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, obtain results, provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems
- Basic understanding about the IT Service Management processes including Incident, Problem, Change Management, Service Reques
- Understanding about the different Request Fulfillment
- Responsible; able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision
- Any Development experience is plus.
- Enthusiastic and ready to take up challenges and learn recent technologies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ready to work in Shift Timing based on Business Need.
- ITIL experience is a plus.
- Project work in Cloud/Unix/Windows/Database/Storage/Backup/Network/Information Security technologies will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with us for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
- SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)
- Final Round – Panel Interview (Tech & HR)
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through below provided link asap. Please make sure check all details before going to apply like education qualification, experience and etc. Please note ref.no for future reference.
Hello Friends please share this job update to your friends. Please help to job seekers who searching for jobs. please share through below options. Thank you so much.
- Previous NICL Recruitment 2018 For 150 Accounts Apprentice Posts
- Next Sapient Off Campus Drive For Trainee – Apply online