JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
MSCI Recruitment 2016 Database Administrator or Freshers
MSCI Company Profile:
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
MSCI Recruitment 2016 Database Administrator or Freshers. Freshers opening in Mumbai. The Database Administrator Intern will be responsible for working with the DBA department to assist in the day-to-day administration, support and ongoing enhancement of MSCI Database Infrastructure. The DBA Intern will be primarily responsible for assisting in the maintenance of Database and learning how to support the environment to maximize system uptime and productivity. Interested candidates can apply directly below mentioned link.
Company: MSCI serves
Work Location: Mumbai
Role: Database Administrator
Qualification:Graduate, BE, B-Tech, BCA, MCA or equivalent
Type of Industry: IT/Software
Pay or Salary: Best in Market
- The Database Administrator Intern will be responsible for working with the DBA department to assist in the day-to-day administration, support and ongoing enhancement of MSCI Database Infrastructure.
- The DBA Intern will be primarily responsible for assisting in the maintenance of Database and learning how to support the environment to maximize system up time and productivity.
- The position requires a highly motivated, team-oriented person with excellent communication skills and an emphasis in Database Design.
- The candidate will be responsible for the analysis, design, validation, and implementation of enterprise-wide SQL Server databases including data modeling, performance tuning, and back-up and recovery.
- He/She will have the opportunity to maintain database availability, reliability and performance commensurate with service level agreements.
Desired Experience and Qualification:
- Graduate, BE, B-Tech, BCA, MCA or equivalent
- Person must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of any database will be advantage.
- Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
- Previous TCS Walkin Drive for 2015, 2016 Passouts from 19th to 23rd September 2016
- Next GlobalLogic Walkin Drive for Freshers in Hyderabad from 20th to 23rd September 2016