Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 For IT officer – Apply Now. The Nainital Bank Limited invites Applications for Appointment to the IT Officer posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply by Download the Form in Below provided Link. candidates Must go Through the Notification Thoroughly before Apply.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Nainital Bank:
The Nainital Bank Limited (NTB) (known as Nainital Bank)is a scheduled commercial bank founded in 1922. The bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The bank has expanded to Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand and has over 139 branches in Rajasthan, Delhi, and Haryana. It has become TTC (Ten Thousand Crore) Company and aims to be the most customer-centric bank of India, it is listed as a scheduled bank by the Reserve Bank of India.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Details:
Company Name: The Nainital Bank Limited
Job Location: North India
Post Name: IT Officer
Pay or Salary: Rs. 7 Lacs per annum.
Age Limit: The Candidate Age Should Minimum of 22 maximum of 32
- B.E. / B.Tech. (with Computer Science/IT) / Post Graduate in Computer
- Science/ Information Technology/ MCA from a recognized University/ Institute
- with minimum 60% marks.
- The Candidate Age Should Minimum of 22 maximum of 32
Pay / Salary:
- CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per Annum.
- Rs. 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) including GST which should be remitted through Demand Draft in favor of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand) and the same should be attached with the application.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and Personal Interview, however, Bank may also conduct written examination of the applicants to shortlist the candidates for Personal Interview, depending upon the number of applications.
- Merit List
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates (Xth, XII, Graduation)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
How To Apply Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can send the filled application form as per mentioned below notification. Please check below for application form.
Latest Govt Jobs
- The candidates applying for the post/s mentioned above must submit their duly typed application by Registered/ Speed Post addressed to ‘The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand)’ in the prescribed format (as given below in this notification).
- The recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place and the application should be signed by the candidate. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with ‘Application for Post of IT Officer Grade/Scale-I’
- The following documents should be submitted along with the application:
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher
- Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of essential and desirable educational/
professional qualifications acquired. Appropriate document(s) in support of essential as well as desirable and post-professional qualification experience.
Related Govt Jobs
FAQ on Nainital Bank Recruitment:
How to Apply For Nainital Bank Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online or offline. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What Is The Salary Range For Nainital Bank Recruitment?
- Rs. 7 Lacs per Annum.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Nainital Bank Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Nainital Bank Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates. Please note that we are providing job information from the web. we are not Job providers.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.