JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Scientist Jobs in National Institute of Oceanography – Apply online
Scientist Jobs in National Institute of Oceanography – Apply online. NIO GOA Recruitment 2018 in Goa,Kochi and vizag. The CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography (CSIR-NIO), a constituent laboratory of CSIR is the premier oceanographic research institution in the Indian Ocean region. The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals to fill up the following positions for it’s headquarter in Goa and three Regional Centers in Mumbai, Kochi and Visakhapatnam. Interested candidates can apply online through below provided link
About NIO Goa:
The National Institute of Oceanography, founded on 1 January 1966 as one of 37 constituent laboratories of the CSIR, is an autonomous research organization in India to undertake scientific research and studies of special oceanographic features of the Northern Indian Ocean. Headquartered in Goa, it has regional centres in Kochi, Mumbai and Vizag. NIO (oceanography) as well as ASI (archaeology), BSI (botany), FSI (forests), FiSI (fisheries), GSI (geology), IIEE (ecology), RGCCI (Census of India), SI (cartography) and ZSI (zoology) are key national survey organisations of India.By the 1950s the community of oceanographers around the world had realized that while progress had been made in describing and in understanding the observed features of the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans, the Indian Ocean had remained relatively unexplored. It was important to address the fundamental oceanographic problems linked to monsoonal cycles experienced by the northern Indian Ocean; chemical characteristics of the water column; abundance and distribution of food resources like fish productivity and to understand the geology of the Indian Ocean through sea bed mapping and sampling.
Name of The Govt: NIO GOA
No of Posts: 20
Last Date for Apply online: 14-05-2018
NIO GOA Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
Qualification For NIO GOA recruitment 2018:
- PhD in Aquatic Sciences or Marine Geophysics or Geophysics or Geology or Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences or PhD in Oceanography or Ocean Sciences or Science with specialization in any one of the following topics.
- Marine Physics, Marine Geology, Geophysics, Marine Geophysics, Marine Chemistry, Marine Biology, Marine Molecular Biology, Marine Ecology, Marine Sciences, Physical Oceanography, Biological oceanography, Chemical oceanography, Geological oceanography, coastal zone management.
- PhD submitted in the above subjects may also be considered.
Candidates maximum age limit should be 32 years.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as application fee through online only by clicking the URL given in CSIR-NIO Website. The applicants may note that the application fee has to be paid before filling the application form online and the payment receipt has to be enclosed along with the application. After making payment, take print out of the receipt and enter payment receipt number on the application form, fill the application and submit.
Selection Procedure For NIO Goa recruitment:
The decision of the Director, CSIR-NIO in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection, of applicants mode of selection, conduct of examination/ interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
Instruction To Candidates Before Apply online or Fill the Application Form:
Dear candidates please read notification carefully before going to apply online. Please ready the following documents before you going to apply online.
- National Identity card(Aadhar, PAN, Voter Id)
- SSC Marks list
- Highest Graduation Marks list.
- Passport Size photos.
- Cast Certificate (Permanent), in case of reservation.
How To Apply For NIO Goa Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.nio.org . Online Application will be available on our website http://www.nio.org till 14.05.2018 (up to 5.30 pm).
- Previous Zscalar Hiring Freshers for Product Support Engineer position – Apply Online
- Next Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for 40 Various Posts