NIRDPR Recruitment 2020-510 Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Person Jobs: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj released NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for 510 State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Person Posts. The NIRDPR Application form filling process has already started and the ending sate is 10th august 2020. Till now a lakhs of the applications for this NIRDPR Notification 2020have been received by the NIRDPR board. So the candidates who are interested and eligible try to apply for these jobs within the given date in order to get this NIRDPR Vacancy this year.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj:
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), an autonomous organization under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national center of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. Recognized internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in the historic city of Hyderabad in Telangana state. The NIRD&PR celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year of establishment in 2008. In addition to the main campus at Hyderabad, this Institute has North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam to meet the NE-regional needs.
Details about NIRDPR CLRP Jobs 2020
Board Name: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
Post Name: State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Person Posts
Job Location: India
No of Posts: 510
Application Start Date: Started
Application End Date: 10th August 2020
- For this NIRDPR CLRP Recruitment, candidates have to complete their graduation or post-graduation from the recognized board or university.
Looking For High court Clerk Jobs – Check Here
The age limit for this NIRDPR Notification process is
- Maximum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
- NIRDPR Board will be offered the NIRDPR Salary for the selected candidates based on the National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Board.
Total NIRDPR Vacancy-510 NIRDPR Posts
- Based on the Interview, the candidates will be selected for this NIRDPR Jobs.
Required Documents To Fill NIRDPR Recruitment Form:
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Disability certificate (If Applicable)
Steps TO Fill Up the Online NIRDPR Project Manager Application Form
- Click on the below given NIRDPR Apply Online link
- Then enter the necessary details on the NIRDPR Application Form.
- Enter the candidate credentials and upload the necessary documents on it.
- Check out the details before submitting the application form.
- Pay the application fee tough online process only.
- Now enter the OK button to submit the Application Form.
FAQ on NIRDPR Recruitment Jobs 2020:
How to Apply For NIRDPR CLRP Notification PDF?
- BY the NIRDPR Apply online link, the candidates can apply for this NIRDPR CLRP Jobs.
What is the NIRDPR Selection process?
- By the shortlisting and interview rounds, candidates will be selected for this NIRDPR Vacancy.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide NIRDPR Apprentice Details in the future?
- Yes, Surely Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about NIRDPR recruitment jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. The complete details about this NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 process are provided below. And if you needed to know more details about these jobs, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.