JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
NTT Data Recruitment For Systems Support Associate in Bangalore Apply online
NTT Data Company Profile:
NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT).Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan.
NTT DATA is a publicly traded company, but is about 54 percent owned by NTT. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company.
NTT Data Recruitment For Systems Support Associate in Bangalore Apply online . NTT Data Job openings for freshers in Bangalore. Candidates Should have support and maintenance of the Messaging Environment. With guidance, conducts end user support tasks, administrative account changes, and basic end user troubleshooting.Interested Candidates can Apply online below Provided link.
Company: NTT Data
Work Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Type of Industry: IT/Software
- The System Support Sr. Associate assists in the support and maintenance of the Messaging Environment. With guidance, conducts end user support tasks, administrative account changes, and basic end user troubleshooting.
- Assists the senior team members in the maintenance tasks associated with the day to day to administration support for the messaging environment.
- The Sr. Associate possesses knowledge of several Messaging technologies. In addition has knowledge on supporting BES Server & Client related issues.
- Responsible of working on Incident & Request Tickets in the queue.
- Willing to work in Rotational Shift as per the business requirement.
- A facilitating role which would be the first point of contact for any customer issue.
- The primary responsibility for the role is to monitor different Messaging OPAS queue and work on customer request within stipulated timelines.
- Additional responsibility includes understand the issue reported document and escalate it appropriately.
- An operationally focused role working under close supervision.
- 0- 1 yrs. Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge on Exchange Server and Client related issues (Outlook, OWA, ActiveSync etc.)
- Knowledge on Windows, AD, Basic Networking, DNS etc.
- Previous Capgemini Recruitment For L1 Support-service desk in Bangalore
- Next Associate Quality Analyst in Thomson Reuters For Freshers – Apply online