ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020- 4182 Trade & Technician Apprentice Jobs: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) board have announced a huge vacancy of 4182 by ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Almost all the details regarding these jobs like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, vacant details, application fee and ONGC Apprentice Apply online links are given here. So without any delay candidates needed to apply for this ONGC Apprentice Jobs. SO start to enroll your names in the ONGC Apprentice Application form and then take the active participation in the selection rounds.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is an Indian Multinational Crude Oil and Gas Corporation. Its registered office is at New Delhi, India. It is a state-owned enterprise of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It is the largest oil and gas exploration and production company in the country. It produces around 70% of India’s crude oil (equivalent to around 57% of the country’s total demand) and around 84% of its natural gas. In November 2010 Government of India gave ONGC the Maharatna status.
Details about ONGC Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
Board Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Post Name: Trade & Technician Apprentice
Job Location: India
No of Posts: 4182
Application Start Date: 29th July 2020
Application End Date: 17th August 2020
- For those ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020, candidates needed to complete their matriculation or ITI certificate from the recognized board or university then they are eligible for this ONGC Apprentice Notification process.
Looking For High court Clerk Jobs – Check Here
The age limit for this ONGC Apprentice Jobs process is
- Maximum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
- The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
- Total ONGC Apprentice Vacancy-4182 ONGC Apprentice Posts
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit
drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No
canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
Required Documents To Fill ONGC Trade Apprentice Recruitment Form:
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Disability certificate (If Applicable)
Steps TO Fill Up the Online ONGC Apprentice Application Form
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till 17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper-based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for the registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password.
- After successful Part-I registration, the system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, the candidate has again to login to the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember the registration number and password for future reference/use.
- In Part-II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details, etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.
- Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
FAQ on ONGC Recruitment Jobs 2020:
How to Apply For ONGC Apprentice Notification PDF?
- Thorugh the above given apply link, candidates can apply for this ONGC jobs.
What is the ONGC Apprentice Selection process?
- Selection will be done on basis of the merit list.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide ONGC Apprentice Details in the future?
- Yes, Surely Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about ONGC Apprentice recruitment jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. The complete details about this ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 process are provided below. And if you needed to know more details about these jobs, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.