JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Oracle Recruitment Drive 2018 for Freshers as Software Developer – Apply Online
Oracle Recruitment Drive 2018 for Freshers as Software Developer – Apply Online .Oracle Job Openings 2018 in Bangalore for Software Developer position. Engineer should enhance solutions to meet business required levels of cost, reliability, performance and functionality. Collaborate on requirements; work with various stakeholders to engineer and improve solution offerings. Interested Candidates can apply online through below mentioned link.
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd Company Profile:
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Work Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduate
Role: Software Developer
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed
Type of Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug software for controlling and managing chef cookbooks services, multi-level abstractions, end-end automation, monitoring and telemetry, asset management and all activities to deliver Infrastructure services via code. If you have hands-on experience with analyzing, designing, testing, and implementing solutions
- Chef cookbook needs more testing so we would be able to find long regression and short regression, Avoiding the errors through testing it would be useful for team quick delivery.
- Take ownership for the security architecture, security design, implementation, testing and operations of overall infrastructure automation platform. Build repeatable templates for common functions and deliver them as well define and reusable APIs.
- Design, document and develop test automation framework and tools for chef automation. Set standards for, and measuring, product quality for network infrastructure
- Engineer should enhance solutions to meet business required levels of cost, reliability, performance and functionality.
- Collaborate on requirements; work with various stakeholders to engineer and improve solution offerings.
- Ability to quickly automate features while they are being developed in close collaboration with developers to maintain an aggressive release cadence.
- Experience working with dev-ops tools like Chef, Docker, Puppet, Packer, Salt, Jenkins and practices like continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Knowledge across the spectrum of QA: white-box, black-box, load and stress testing, unit and system testing
- Languages: Proficiency with Ruby, Python, Java or Go required
- Strong experience with distributed source code control systems, like GIT
- Implement automated software tests, identify and solve problems at the component or feature level, and actively participate in multiple functional areas.
- Become proficient with test automation tools used in Devops tools
- Adhering to aggressive release schedules, execute test cases, report results, and collects metrics on testing.
- Being involved from product inception, pro actively look for potential quality issues, contribute to Technical Reviews and Root Cause Analysis sessions.
- Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers. Follow through on details and drives issues to closure with help from peers or managers.
- Working closely as part of a development team using agile development processes
- Participating in all aspects of the development process and product life cycle, from product definition through release and support, to ensure quality throughout
- Expertise in building highly-scalable distributed solutions, exposing services as APIs (SOAP and REST), understanding of data models using relational databases and NoSQL.
- Experience in designing and building configuration automation for large datacenter or service provider networks.
- Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline with working knowledge of container management and orchestration tools.
- Track record of delivering assigned projects on time with high quality, using Agile, DevOps, and SRE practices and toolsets.
- Strong understanding of network concepts including L2/L3/Leaf-spine architectures, TCP/IP, BGP, IP/Peer/Circuit provisioning
- Mentor team members and provide architectural guidance and lead detailed code reviews
- Led design and development of operationally mission-critical 24*7 systems
- Led collaboration with network operations, implementation and architecture teams to execute the automation roadmap
How To Apply:
Top MNC’s Registration links for Freshers – Click Here
Hello Friends please share this job update to your friends. Please help to job seekers who searching for jobs. please share through below options. Thank you so much.
- Previous ClickSoftware Mega Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech Freshers on 14th April 2018
- Next Zensar Off Campus Drive For B.E, B.Tech Freshers – Apply online