Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 For Interpreter – Apply Now. Parliament Of India released the notification for the post of Parliamentary Interpreter. Candidates should be Experience in translation or interpretation work. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the above post strictly in the format prescribed in this below Advertisement, either in English or in Hindi. should send the Scanned the filled application form with required Documents through email till 18th August 2020 on email id [email protected].
About Parliament of India:
Parliament of India Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution is 552, which is made up by the election of up to 530 members to represent the States, up to 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the Anglo-Indian Community to be nominated by the Hon’ble President, if, in his/her opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House. The total elective membership is distributed among the States in such a way that the ratio between the number of seats allotted to each State and the population of the State is, so far as practicable, the same for all States.
Parliament Of India Recruitment 2020 Details:
Company Name: Parliament Of India
Job Location: India
Post Name: Parliamentary Interpreter
Pay or Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 27 Years.
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Hindi and English.
Last Date to Apply: 18th August 2020
- For English/Hindi Interpreters: QLFNS: Master’s degree in English with medium* of Hindi
language up to Degree Level OR Master’s degree in Hindi with medium* of English language up to Degree Level.
- For Regional Language Interpreters: QLFNS: Master’s degree in English or any other
discipline (with English as a medium* of instruction) with regional language concerned upto
- Experience in translation or interpretation work
- Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by NIELIT.
- For English/Hindi Interpreters: Maximum 27 years.
- For Regional Language Interpreters: maximum 35 years.
Pay or Salary:
- Salary Should be Between Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month.
- Oration Test:
- Written Test:
For Regional Language Interpreters
For English/Hindi Interpreters
- Simultaneous Interpretation Test for
- Personal Interview
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates (Xth, XII, Graduation)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
How To Apply online For Parliament Of India Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the above post strictly in the format prescribed in this below Advertisement, either in English or in Hindi. should send the Scanned the filled application form with required Documents through email till 18th August 2020 on email id. [email protected].
FAQ on Parliament Of India Recruitment:
How to Apply For Parliament Of India Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply the Offline Download form through the above notification link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online or offline. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for parliament Of India Recruitment?
- Written Test
What Is The Salary Range For Parliament Of India Recruitment?
- Selected candidate get Monthly Salary Rs.56100 – 177500 PM (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Parliament Of India Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Parliament Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates. Please note that we are providing job information from the web. we are not Job providers.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10