JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Paytm Walkin Drive For Freshers on 22nd November 2018
Paytm Walkin Drive For Freshers on 22nd November 2018. Paytm conducting walk in Drive for the role of charge back Operations for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates at Noida Office. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and walk-in on below provided address.
Paytm Company Profile:
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and digital wallet company. It was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in August 2010 and is based out of Noida SEZ, India. Paytm is available in 10 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies and education institutions with the Paytm QR code. California based PayPal had filed a case against Paytm in the Indian trademark office for using a logo similar to its own on 18 November 2016. As of January 2018, Paytm is valued at $10 billion. Today over 7 million merchants across India use this QR code to accept payments directly into their bank account at 3% fee.The company also uses advertisements and paid promotional content to generate revenues. The company has also launched the ‘Paytm for Business’ app in over 10 regional languages, allowing these merchants to track their payments and day-to-day settlements conveniently.
Paytm Walkin Drive Details
Work Location: Noida
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/Any Degree
Role: Charge Back operation
Type of Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
- Associate level
- Good in written and grammar
- Good knowledge of Excel
- CST or operation background candidate
- Back end operation mailing process
- 24*7 shift and 6 days working
- E-commerce background preferred
- Male candidates only.
- Freshers with good communication can also apply
- Coordination with investigating authorities/Government agencies is required
- Followups with Merchant and Internal stake holder is required to stop the fraudulent transactions on time
- B.Tech/B.E., Any Graduate
- Freshers Can also apply.
- Should have good Analytical skills
- Good communication
- Should have a basic idea of Online/Offline frauds
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk-in drive at the following venue on 22nd November 2018.
Venue date & Time: 22nd Nov 2018 at 10 am onwards
A-7, RMSI Building, Nearest Metro Station
Sector – 16 , Noida.
- Previous Maxim Integrated Off campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
- Next Spice Jet Walkin Drive For Freshers on 21st November 2018