JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
POSist Technologies Offcampus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
POSist Technologies Offcampus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online. POSist Technologies conducting campus drive for BE/BTech (CS/IS/ECE/EEE) of 2016/17/18 batches for the role of Implementation Engineer posts. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details.
POSist Company Profile:
POSist is a leading cloud-based Point of Sale solutions provider. With the motto of providing “Training Free” and “Easy to Use” scalable solutions, we have successfully registered a global presence, with more than 5000 customers in over 100 cities and 6 countries. We are the first company to provide a complete online POS solution for restaurants, which is also internet outage friendly. POSist derives its edge from being a company focused only towards the food industry. POSist helps a standalone food outlet to a large food chain manage functions like Billing, CRM, Inventory Control, Recipe and Wastage Management, Centralized Menu Management, Vendor Management and more. Real-time mobile reporting helps a restaurant owner keep a close watch on his business. The idea for POSist came up when its founders, Ashish & Sakshi, started hunting for a software solution to help automate their own restaurant but ended up creating one for themselves. They believe POSist can change the way restaurants deal with its customers at the front end, and automate operations at the back end. POSist is a complete Restaurant Management Platform, as it’s open to integration and is a seamlessly scalable application. Other business support applications like Accounting Softwares, CRM, Hotel Suites and even ERP back end like SAP can be integrated with POSist. Using its APIs, POSist provides better-unified solutions to the restaurant industry.
POSist Drive Details:
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS/IS/ECE/EEE)
Role: Implementation Engineer
Type of Industry: IT/ Financial Services /
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Candidates should bec ompleted BE/BTech (CS/IS/ECE/EEE) with 50% aggregate in highest degree from 2016/17/18 batches.
- Leading successful implementations, meeting timelines and budget requirements.
- Assembling /Installation of various operating systems.
- Manage the provisioning process, including the creation of accounts and any other areas that require modification/installation.
- Installation, configuration of network printers and other hardwares.
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and other networking concepts.
- Handling networking issues.
- Understanding the clients-requirements and delivering our software solutions to facilitate this.
- Follow the standard process and best practices to bring clients onboard and online in the stipulated timeframe.
- Deliver end user training to clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills, conducive to team development.
- Understanding of the desktop/laptop environment with the ability to troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues.
- Ability to work effectively with demanding customers.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simple of terms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through below provided link. Please keep all documents and reference number for future references.
- Previous Informatica Off campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
- Next RapidValue IT Services Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online