Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020-173 Rent Collector, Peon, Legal Support Assistants & Other Jobs @ www.govt.thapar.edu: Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 has released the new recruitment process for offering the 173 various jobs in the Punjab State. Almost all the necessary details including the way of selection rounds for this Punjab Wakf Board Notification given here clearly. For any problem with this Punjab Wakf Board Jobs, help can be taken from the helpline No. 7657992302or Email: [email protected] available during working hours. The way of filling up the application form also given here. The complete Punjab Wakf Board Vacancy details for this Rent Collector, peon, Legal Support Assistants & Other Posts are also mentioned now.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment Board
Central Wakf Council was set up by the Government of India’s Ministry of Minority Affairs, as an Indian statutory body in 1964 under Wakf Act, 1954 (now a subsection the Wakf Act, 1995) for the purpose of advising it on matters pertaining to working of the State Wakf Boards and proper administration of the Wakfs in the country. Wakf is a permanent dedication of movable or immovable properties for religious, pious or charitable purposes as recognized by Muslim Law, given by philanthropists. The grant is known as mushrut-ul-khidmat, while a person making such dedication is known as Wakf.
Punjab Wakf Board Vacancy 2020
|Board Name||Punjab Wakf Board|
|Name of the Post||Rent Collector, peon, Legal Support Assistants & Other Posts|
|Application Start Date||31st August 2020|
|Application End Date||24th September 2020|
For this Punjab Wakf Board Notification 2020, the candidates have the education based on their post wise. refer to the official notice to know more details about this Punjab Wakf Board Jobs.
- Passed Punjabi upto Matric standard or its equivalent standard from any recognized Institution/Board or should have passed the Punjabi Language Proficiency Test conducted by the Department of Languages, Government of Punjab.
- Good proficiency in Urdu language to be tested by administration of a qualifying examination
The Punjab Wakf Board Salary details are mentioned below through the post wise:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Accounts Clerk||Rs. 10300-34800 (GP 3200)|
|Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer||Rs. 10300-34800 (GP 4800)|
|Rent Collector/Assistant EOs/Clerks||Rs. 10300-34800 (GP 3200)|
|Legal Support Assistants||Rs. 10300-34800 (GP 3200)|
|Senior Assistants||Rs. 10300-34800 (GP 4400)|
|Peon||At rates fixed by the labor department|
The specified age limit is required for this Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment process and it will be like
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Rs.500/- is the application fee that is required for this Punjab Wakf Board Jobs.
Total Punjab Wakf Board Jobs- 173 Punjab Wakf Board Vacancy
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer||10|
|Rent Collector/Assistant EOs/Clerks||79|
|Legal Support Assistants||27|
- Written test
- Skill Test
Steps TO Fill up the Punjab Wakf Board Online Applicatio0n Form
- Read the details on the Punjab Wakf Board Notification.
- Then select the application link online though the below proceed links or from the official website also.
- Then select the Punjab Wakf Board Application form.
- Click on OK Button.
- Now the application form is opened.
- Then enter the details of the candidates on it.
- Uplaod the required documents correctly.
- Submit the details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now the candidates Punjab Wakf Board Application form is submitted successfully.
Important Links & Dates For the Punjab Wakf Board Notification 2020
Application Start Date>>>31st August 2020
Application End Date>>>24th September 2020
Punjab Wakf Board Syllabus 2020– NEW!!!
- BFUHS Ward Attendant Recruitment 2020
- IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2020 @ Check Here
- More Govt Jobs and IT Jobs @ Check Here
FAQ on Punjab Wakf Board Vacancy 2020
Is Application dates for this Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment Started?
- Yes From 31st August 2020, the board started receiving the candidates Punjab Wakf Application Forms.
What is the last date to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Jobs?
- 24th September 2020 is the last date to submit the online applications for this Punjab Wakf Recruitment process.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Punjab Wakf Board Job Details in the future?
- Yes, Surely Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about Punjab Wakf Board jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. The complete details about this Punjab Wakf Board Notification 2020 process are provided below. And if you needed to know more details about these jobs, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.