Qualcomm Jobs For Freshers | Sofware Engineer Jobs | B.E, B.Tech, and MCA Graduates: Qualcomm Jobs For Freshers has raised and the off-campus drive will be conducted soon on Hyderabad or Bangalore. Freshers as well as the eligible candidates can apply through the main Qualcomm website and then attend the interview for getting the job. For this Qualcomm recruitment, all the candidates who have completed their BE, BTECH, and MCA are eligible.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
Qualcomm is an American public multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates an intellectual property, semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
Qualcomm Jobs For Freshers Details :
Company Name: Qualcomm
Role: Software Engineer.
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Education: B.E/B.Tech and MCA
Job Location: Bangalore.
To apply for this Qualcomm Jobs for freshers recruitment, candidates must possess the mentioned education.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, MCA, M.Sc. in Computer Science, IT
- 0 to 2 years of IT experience in Java, Basic Oracle database administration, PLSQL, Linux Platform, Tomcat and WebLogic
- Deep understanding of Video codec formats H.264, MPEG4, HEVC, VC1, VP8, VP9 etc.
- Experience in Linux kernel internals and V4L2 driver implementation for video or camera solutions.
- Should have an understanding of inter-process communication and interrupts etc.
- Sound understanding of ARM architectures (v7, v8) is a plus Experience in Video pre- and post-processing algorithms for subjective quality enhancement such as Adaptive Image Enhancement, Frame rate conversion, Deinterlacing, etc.,
- knowledge in motion compensation & estimation etc. is a plus.
Skills Required :
- Strong knowledge and hands-on Java, Basic Oracle database administration, PLSQL, Linux Platform, Tomcat and WebLogic
- Good Hands-on in Linux and Windows platform
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Shell scripting
Documents Required :
To attend the Off-campus drive for Qualcomm Jobs for freshers or for experienced candidates, they have to carry some type of documents to interview or section rounds and they are like
- 2 copies of updated resume
- Educational certificated
- Government ID proof (Aadhar or voter or driving license or any)
How To Apply Online For Qualcomm Jobs?
Interested and eligible candidates who had a certain basis that is mentioned by Qualcomm for offering job opportunities, they have to apply through the below-given link simply. Or candidates can apply through the Qualcomm careers site.
BPO Jobs – Check Here
Today’s Latest Walkins – Check Here
Today’s Off-Campus Drives – Check Here
Latest Govt Jobs – Check Here
FAQ on Qualcomm Recruitment :
How to Apply For Qualcomm Recruitment?
- To get a job in the Qualcomm. they must have to apply for these Qualcomm jobs for freshers through the links that are attached on this page.
What is The Selection Process for Qualcomm career Recruitment?
- For freshers, the selection jobs will be written test and interview and for experienced candidates, Qualcomm careers will conduct the direct interview round.
What Is The Salary Range For Qualcomm Recruitment?
- Software Engineer Yearly package Rs. 4,70,000 – 7,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Qualcomm Jobs Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Qualcomm Jobs For Freshers Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the details before applying for the Qualcomm Jobs For Freshers on the Qualcomm careers site or on this page. If you need to know more details or confirmation just comment below. We are here to help you. Feel free to reach us.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com –Donate Here Rs. 10