JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
RBI Recruitment 2018 For Legal Consultant Posts | Apply Online
RBI Recruitment 2018 For Legal Consultant Posts – Apply Online. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Legal Consultant Vacancies in contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The general superintendence and direction of the RBI is entrusted with the 21-member central board of directors: the governor; 4 deputy governors; 2 finance ministry representatives (usually the Economic Affairs Secretary and the Financial Services Secretary); 10 government-nominated directors to represent important elements of India’s economy; and 4 directors to represent local boards headquartered at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi. Each of these local boards consists of 5 members who represent regional interests, the interests of co-operative and indigenous banks.
Name of The Govt: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Qualification: Bachelors Degree, Master’s Degree/ Ph.D
Role: Legal Consultant(Grade F), Legal Consultant(Grade c/D)
No of Posts: 05
Last date to apply online: 14-05-2018
RBI Recruitment 2018 Details:
Qualification For RBI Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years; and
- Master’s Degree / Ph.D in Law from a recognized university.
- Candidates Should not be below 45 years and above 55 years as on the date of advertisement..
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
Selection Procedure for RBI Recruitment:
Selection will be through interview only. Familiarity and capability of the candidate to deal with issues relating to Banking Regulation Act, 1949, RBI Act 1934 and FEMA ,1999, etc., inter alia may be judged during the interview.
Instruction To Candidates Before Apply online or Fill the Application Form:
Dear candidates please read notification carefully before going to apply online or fill the application form. Please ready the following documents before you going to apply online or fill the application form.
- National Identity card(Aadhar, PAN, Voter Id)
- SSC Marks list
- Highest Graduation Marks list.
- Passport Size photos.
- Cast Certificate (Permanent), in case of reservation.
How To Apply For RBI Recruitment 2018:
Interested abd eligible candidates can apply online through below mentioned link on or before 14th May 2018.Candidates are required to apply only ON-LINE through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
- Scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the
photograph and signature as detailed at below.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisiteapplication fee/intimation charges. The candidate is required to keep details about biodata/necessary details ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly and to make online payment of fees/intimation charges. The name of the candidate or his/her father/mother/husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the photo identity proof/ certificates/mark sheets.
- Candidates should have a valid E-mail ID which should be kept active till the declaration of final result. This is essential for him/her in getting communication/interview advice, etc. by E-mail. The Board does not send any communication by any mode other than E-mail /SMS. No change in E-mail ID will be entertained during the entire process of the recruitment.
- Previous AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 For GDS and MTS Posts – Apply Online
- Next Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 For 178 Station Master and other Posts