JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
RPF Recruitment 2018 For 9739 Constable and SI Posts
RPF Recruitment 2018 For 9739 Constable and SI Posts. Railway Protection Force (RPF)/ Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) has published notification for the recruitment of Constable vacancies for male & female candidates. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) is a security force of India entrusted with protecting railway passengers, passenger area and railway property of the Indian Railways .This is the only central armed police force (CAPF) which has the power to arrest, investigate and prosecute criminals. The force is under the authority of Ministry of Railways (India). The strength of RPF is about 65,000. As on 1.1.2014, sanctioned strength of Group ‘A’ officers in RPF is 441 including 127 officers recruited through Civil Services Examination of UPSC. RPF is headed by the Director General (DG).Mr Dharmendra Kumar was appointed as DG, RPF on 21/08/2017 He succeeded S K Bhagat, who superannuated on 20 February 2016. Since superannuation of Mr R.R. Verma, senior most RPF officer viz. Mr P.S. Rawal had been looking after the duties of DG.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Details:
Qualification: SSLC/ Matric from a recognised Board
No of Posts: 9739
Educational Qualification For RPF Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matric from a recognised Board for the post of Constable.
Candidate minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
Application fee for others is Rs.500/- and For SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes is Rs.250/-
Instruction To Candidates Before Apply online or Fill the Application Form:
Dear candidates please read notification carefully before going to apply online or fill the application form. Please ready the following documents before you going to apply online or fill the application form.
- National Identity card(Aadhar, PAN, Voter Id)
- SSC Marks list
- Highest Graduation Marks list.
- Passport Size photos.
- Cast Certificate (Permanent), in case of reservation.
How To Apply For RPF Recruitment 2018:
Steps to submit ONLINE Application
Click on the ONLINE application link for the recruitment of Constable and carry out the following:
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the check box.
- Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number(Optional), State/UT, Category, Education Board, 10th/Matric Roll number, year of passing 10th/Matric, mobile number and email-ID and then submit for registration. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later.
- On submitting registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the candidate. Also, OTPs (One Time Password) shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details. The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from email and mobile and then login to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment. Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the recruitment process. Central Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request seeking registration number.
- The online format of application will have the fields for Educational qualification, Gender, Religion, ESM, Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e. Bank (online->net banking/credit card/debit card & offline->Other Modes->bank Branch for Challan) or Post Office Challan and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time.
- In case of online payment, candidate will be automatically directed to Part II of application for filling up additional details. Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take about an hour and hence they have to again login after 60 minutes and look for confirmation of payment status. The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24 hrs to 48 hrs in case of Post Office payment. On getting the confirmation status, the candidate can start filling remaining part (part III) of the application. Candidates should provide the details of beneficiary account, in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, bank name, Account Number and IFSC code in the online application.
- Previous Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 For 18428 Constable and SI Posts
- Next Allegis group Walkin Drive For Software Engineer on 5th June 2018