JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 156 Operator and Attendant Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 156 Operator and Attendant Posts. SAIL Recruitment 2018 has published 156 Operator & Attendant Posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India . It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 44,452 Crore (US$6.83 Billion) for fiscal year 2016-17. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 74,719 employees (as of 01-Sep-2018). With an annual production of 14.38 million metric tons, SAIL is the largest steel producer in India and one of the largest steel producers in the world . The Hot Metal production capacity of the Company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Sri Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the current Chairman of SAIL. SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur(Asansol) and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi. It also owns a Ferro Alloy plant at Chandrapur. As a part of its global ambition, the company is undergoing a massive expansion and modernisation programme involving upgrading and building new facilities with emphasis on state of the art green technology. According to a recent survey, SAIL is one of India’s fastest growing Public Sector Units. Besides, it has R&D centre for Iron & Steel (RDCIS), Centre for Engineering.
SAIL Recruitment 2018 Details:
Role: Operator cum Technician,Attendant cum Technician
No of Posts: 156
Educational Qualification For SAIL Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must be complete Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma (Engg Disciplines) from a Govt recognized Institute for the post of Operator cum Technician.
- Candidates must be complete Matriculation & ITI from Govt Recognized Institute for the post of Attendant cum Technician.
Candidates maximum age should be 28 years as on 14-12-2018.Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.
- For Operator cum Technician, General & OBC: Rs. 250/–
- For Attendant cum Technician, General & OBC: Rs. 150/–
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates: Nill.
Instruction To Candidates Before Apply online or Fill the Application Form:
Dear candidates please read notification carefully before going to apply online or fill the application form. Please ready the following documents before you going to apply online or fill the application form.
- National Identity card(Aadhar, PAN, Voter Id)
- SSC Marks list
- Highest Graduation Marks list.
- Passport Size photos.
- Cast Certificate (Permanent), in case of reservation.
How To Apply For SAIL Recruitment 2018:
- Previous Wipro Walkin Drive For Freshers on 20th Nov to 22nd Nov 2018
- Next Informatica off campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online