JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Sapiens Mega Off Campus Drive For B.E/B.Tech Freshers
Sapiens Mega Off Campus Drive For B.E/B.Tech Freshers. Sapiens conducting Off campus drive to hire Software Developer(BI /BA) for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and can apply through below provided link.
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets. Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 400 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 2,500 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Sapiens Drive Details
Work Location: Bangalore
Role: Software Developer in BI BA
Type of Industry: IT
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate to participate in business discussions and act as a liaison between business users and BI development/technical team.
- Candidate to translate business requirements into business and technical document for development (reporting / etl / analytics) team to work upon.
- Candidate to present requirement understanding (in form of documents / presentation etc.) to business users and get their acceptance.
- Perform analysis of source systems data, defining data mapping between source and target systems. Identify business logic for data transformation.
- Work in a team to provide end to end Insurance specific BI solutions using multiple BI/DW technologies.
- Assist quality assurance team in ensuring quality delivery
- Drive creation of reusable components, frameworks and models from executed BI projects
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Candidate should be Interested to learn and work on a global multi-site company.
- Should be able to adapt to the cultural diversities.
- Should have good verbal and written communication in English.
- Should have strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Willingness to travel and work at various customer sites across the globe
- B.E, MBA (or equivalent)
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through below provided link. Please keep all documents and reference number for future references.
Hello Friends please share this job update to your friends. Please help to job seekers who searching for jobs. please share through below options. Thank you so much.
- Previous Glassbeam Off Campus Drive For Freshers -Apply Online
- Next NICL Recruitment 2018 For 150 Accounts Apprentice Posts