JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Sapient Off Campus Drive For Trainee – Apply online
Sapient Off Campus Drive For Trainee – Apply online. Sapient conducting off campus drive for the role of Trainee Technology Posts for B.E/B.Tech candidates of 0-1 year experience. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and apply online through Amcat.
Sapient Company Profile:
Sapient is a marketing and consulting company that provides business, marketing, and technology services to clients. The company operates three divisions, SapientRazorfish, Sapient Global Markets and Sapient Government Services. On February 5, 2015, Sapient became a fully owned division of French advertising giant Publicis, in a deal valued at $3.7bn (£2.3bn). On November 17, 2016, SapientNitro was merged with sister agency Razorfish to form SapientRazorfish, which will be co-led by former SapientNitro CEO Alan Wexler and Sapient Consulting CEO Chip Register.Sapient was founded on November 6, 1990. The two founders, Jerry Greenberg and Stuart Moore, met at Cambridge Technology Partners, an IT services company located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The co-founders recognized the need for a different type of mindset in the IT consulting world. Sapient chose to use a fixed-term, fixed-price model for pricing projects, rather than charging on a time and materials basis. In addition, Greenberg and Moore relied on their own resources instead of venture capital to fund the company’s operations. This allowed them to keep control of the organization and set long-term strategic goals. During this period, Sapient was also an early adopter of internet-based technology, and internet-based work grew to over 70% of total revenue by 1999. Both client satisfaction and the pioneering use of the internet led to rapid growth in the period from 1992 to 2000, with revenue growing from $950,000 in 1992 to $503 million in 2000.
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-1 years
Role: Trainee Technology
Type of Industry: IT
- As an Associate in Technology, you will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software solutions for leading financial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated timeframe
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities.
Service Agreement :
18 months (If the candidate breaches the contract, the compensation he/she will have to pay is Rs 1.5Lakhs).
Full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Core branches) 2017 batch candidates only.
- Computer Science or equivalent branch
- Information Technology (IT) or Information Science (IS) or Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Electronics and Communication (ECE)
- Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
Role and Responsibility:
As an Associate in Technology, you will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software solutions for leading financial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
- 2 Resumes
- Govt Id Proof
- Two passport size photographs
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through below provided link asap. Please make sure check all details before going to apply like education qualification, experience and etc. Please note ref.no for future reference.
- Previous Mphasis Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
- Next Accenture Walkin Drive For Freshers on 19th Nov 2018