JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
SBI Recruitment 2017 For 255 Officers and other Posts – Apply online
About State Bank of India:
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2016-17, it had assets of 30.72 trillion (US$460 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
The bank traces its ancestry to British India, through the Imperial Bank of India, to the founding, in 1806, of the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, Bank of Calcutta and Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955. Government of India owned the Imperial Bank of India in 1955, with Reserve Bank of India (India’s Central Bank) taking a 60% stake, and renamed it the State Bank of India. In 2008, the government took over the stake held by the Reserve Bank of India.
State Bank of India is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks
SBI Recruitment 2017 For 255 Officers and other Posts – Apply online. State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Interested an eligible candidates can apply through below provide link.
Company: State Bank of India
Work Location: Across India
Qualification: Any Graduate/MBA/PGDM
Type of Industry: Banking
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Name of The Posts:
- Sales Head – 01 Posts
- Products, Investments & Research Head – 01 Posts
- Operations Head – 01 Post
- Manager (Business Development) – 01 Post
- Manager (Business Process) – 01 Post
- Central Research Team – 04 Posts
- Acquisition Relationship Managers – 21 Posts
- Relationship Managers – 124 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 15 Posts
- Investment Counsellors – 26 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executives – 67 Posts
Minimum 15 Years of relevant work experience in financial services, Investment advisory and Private banking. Minimum Eight Years of Experience in Wealth Management.Should have managed large Management Team.Excellent Knowledge of Equity Products, PMS, Mutual Funds and Advisory. Should have Exposure to CRM.Proven track record of High Performance and Leadership.Should have relevant work experience at a national level with large Wealth Management organisations .Should have managed a large team of relationship managers & Team Leads at a national level
Products, Investments & Research Head
Minimum 15 Years of relevant work experience in financial services, Financial Product Development,
Investment Advisory and Private Banking. Minimum Eight Years of Experience in Wealth Management
Excellent Knowledge of Equity Products, PMS, Mutual Funds and Advisory. Experience in Product Development and Structuring for Private Wealth Clients. Experience in managing investment counsellors/ advisors at a national level with leading banks/ financial institutions
For More details on Qualification please refer below advrt.
Selection will be based on short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview.
- Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interviews will be as decided by the Bank.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
How To Apply:
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ interview advices etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his / her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Recruitment link’.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already
entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They
can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
- Previous Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive For Freshers in Chennai on 27th March 2017
- Next Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 For Merchant Banker and Other Posts