JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
SBI Recruitment 2018 For Specialist Cadre Officers posts
SBI Recruitment 2018 For Specialist Cadre Officers posts. State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Interested an eligible candidates can apply through below provide link.
About State Bank of India:
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2016-17, it had assets of 30.72 trillion (US$460 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
The bank traces its ancestry to British India, through the Imperial Bank of India, to the founding, in 1806, of the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, Bank of Calcutta and Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955. Government of India owned the Imperial Bank of India in 1955, with Reserve Bank of India (India’s Central Bank) taking a 60% stake, and renamed it the State Bank of India. In 2008, the government took over the stake held by the Reserve Bank of India.
State Bank of India is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks
Company: State Bank of India
Work Location: Across India
Role: Specialist Cadre Officers
Qualification: Any Graduate/MBA/PGDM /Law
Type of Industry: Banking
Salary: 15,00,000 – 40,00,000 PA
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Name of The Posts:
- Special Management Executive
- Deputy General Manager (Law)
- Deputy General Manager (Law)
- Deputy Manager (Law)
Special Management Executive: CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBAin Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Finance. The course should be of 2 years full time duration. Course completed through correspondence/ part-time are not eligible.The institute should be recognized/ approved by Government bodies/ AICTE)
Deputy General Manager (Law) (Contractual): Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University India.
Deputy General Manager (Law) (Regular): Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable.
Deputy Manager (Law) (Regular): Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University India.
- Special Management Executive & Deputy General Manager (Law) (both regular & contractual): The selection process will involve shortlisting and interview.The applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc. Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.The candidates will be awarded marks out of 50 and the qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- Deputy Manager (Law): The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview. The test will be conducted tentatively on 06.05.2018. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website
and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e-mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
How To Apply:
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ interview advices etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his / her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Recruitment link’.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already
entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They
can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
- Previous NTrust Walkin Drive for 2017 Passout Freshers from 20th to 23rd March 2018
- Next Games Tester walkin drive in pune on 21st to 23rd March 2018