Software Developer Trainee | Signant Health Drive For Freshers.Signant Health conducting drive for freshers in Hyderabad. candidates should Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical major. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below mentioned apply link.
About Signant Health:
Software Developer Trainee Details:
Company Name: Signant Health
Role: Software Developer Trainee
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry.
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develops and maintains application components.
- Working with Business System Analysts (BSA), gains an understanding of the business requirements for assigned tasks.
- Working with Technical Lead, Team Lead and/or Software Development Manager gains an understanding of design patterns, principles, and standards to be followed in implementing assigned tasks.
- Understands and follows all coding standards.
- Creates robust, well-documented code
- Creates database objects as required.
- Completes unit testing and peer review documentation as required.
- Working with the development team integrates implemented code and database objects into release applications. Performs smoke testing for released applications as required.
- Supports all phases of testing by efficiently diagnosing and resolving defects.
Required Skills :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete high-quality technical documentation.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures, and approaches.
- Ability to meet established timelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment; establish and maintain effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL or other relational databases including stored procedures, views, and triggers
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or another reporting tool
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2012, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Web page design
- Windows application design
- Object Relational Mapping (OR/M), MVC, MEF, Unity Framework, and Dependency Injection (DI) is a plus
- Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Subversion or other source control product
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Software Developer Trainee?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For Software Developer Trainee.
BPO Jobs – Check Here
Today’s Latest Walkins – Check Here
Today’s Off-Campus Drives – Check Here
Latest Govt Jobs – Check Here
FAQ on Signant Health Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply For Signant Health?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Signant Health?
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
What Is The Salary Range For Signant Health?
- Management Trainee Yearly package Rs.1,50,000 -3,25,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Signant Health Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Signant Health updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10