JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
South indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – 150 Probationary officers Posts
South indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – 150 Probationary officers Posts. South indian Bank job openings in Kolkata Region. Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be notified in our website including call letter for the Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Read below for more details.
About South Indian bank:
South Indian Bank was registered as a private Limited Company under the companies Act of 1913 and commenced business on 29-01-1929 at Round South, Thrissur. The South Indian Bank Ltd., was formed by a group of 44 enterprising men of Thrissur who contributed Rs.500/ – each to the initial paid up capital of Rs.22,000/ -. Their main objective was to serve the merchant community of Thrissur by freeing them from the clutches of the money lenders who charged exorbitant rates of interest.The bank received very good support from the public at large. Initially the growth was slow but steady. The number of branches opened each year testified its stability and popularity. It was included in the second schedule of the Reserve Bank of India and became a scheduled Bank on 07-08-1946. SIB was the first scheduled Bank in the private sector in Kerala to get the license under section 22 of the Banking Regulation Act 1949 from RBI on 17-06-1957
Bank Name: South indian Bank
Role: Probationary Officers
No of Posts: 150 Posts
Job Location: Across West Bengal
Qualification:Any Graduate(SSC+ Intermediate + 3/4)
Last Date to apply online: 25th May 2018
Pay or Salary: Rs.23700-42020
Name of The post:
- Probationary Officers: 150 Posts
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted
will not be refunded in any case.
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post. .
Pay or Salary:
- In the pay scale of Rs.23700-42020 plus DA and other allowances
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria. Take a Demand Draft favouring ‘The South Indian Bank Ltd.’ payable at Kolkata before applying online. Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com or Click below Apply Link on or before 25th May 2018
- The applicants are requested to enter the DD details and ensure that the information filled in the Online Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
General Terms and conditions:
- Application Fee to be paid as Demand Draft.
- Candidates willing to work outside their home state/anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph, which was used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right/entitlement on the candidate for being called for written test/interview.In matters regarding eligibility and selection,Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be incomplete or incorrect, such application shall be liable to be rejected without notice.
- If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Please read the notification carefully and ensure eligibility before submitting application/taking of DD.
- Previous Spice Jet Walkin Drive for cabin Crew Freshers on 21st May 2018
- Next Bank of India Recruitment 2018 For office Assistant Posts