SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 For Clerical Grade – Apply Online. The Bank is looking for energetic and dynamic candidates to fulfill 30 vacancies for our branches in Maharashtra. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between March 18, 2020, to March 30, 2020 (inclusive of both days), through Bank’s website, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this Guidelines Document. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
About SVC Bank:
SVC Co-operative Bank Limited (Earlier known as The Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd.) was founded when co-operation was just beginning to gain ground in the country. It was set up with the primary objective of assisting the less fortunate members of the community in its economic enterprises, to encourage savings and to create funds for providing financial aid to deserving members.
Late Rao Bahadur Shripad Subbarao Talmaki, the Maharshi of Co-operation, was the main architect of the Bank and he named it after Late Shamrao Vithal Kaikini, who was his main guiding force and Guru. The Bank was originally registered as a Co-operative Credit Society on 27 December 1906.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Details:
Bank Name: SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd
Role: Customer Service Representative
Pay or Salary: Rs. 16,550/
No of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date To Apply: March 30, 2020
Eligibility and Qualification:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in Commerce, Business Administration, Banking & Insurance, Management Studies, Accounting & Finance, Marketing Management from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer operation
- Candidates who have completed MBA (2 years full time or 3 years parttime/distance learning from a recognized University or Institute having AICTE accreditation), will be eligible to apply irrespective of their graduation qualification in any discipline.
- Not exceeding 30 years
- Candidates born not earlier than 01/04/1990 and not later than 31/03/2002 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Application fee: Rs. 600/- (Nonrefundable)
Selection Procedure To SVC Bank Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates will be selected as per the below-given recruitment process among the eligible
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required to be successful in the Online Examination.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interviews will be displayed on the Bank website.
- The exam will be conducted in English Language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for
each wrong answer.
Online Exam Pattern For SVC Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Name of The Test||No of Question||Max Marks|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
How To Apply For SVC Bank Recruitment 2020?
Candidates need to apply online only from March 18, 2020, to March 30, 2020, and no other mode of application will be accepted. The detailed Guidelines / Procedure is as follows:
- Online Application Registration
- Online Payment of Fees
- Photograph and Signature Upload
|The start date for payment of Registration Gateway||March 18, 2020|
|Opening date of Online Application Fee||March 18, 2020|
|Closing date of Online Registration Gateway||March 30, 2020|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||March 30, 2020|
|Start date to download Call Letter||April 15, 2020|
|Date of Examination||April 26, 2020|
Are you Looking For More Bank Jobs? Check Here
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.