JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Syntel Walkin Drive For Freshers From 6th to 13th July 2018
Syntel Walkin Drive For Freshers From 6th to 13th July 2018. Syntel conducting walk-in drive for Graduate candidates in Pune for Officer/Associate posts. Interested and eligible candidates candidates can go through below provided complete details.
Syntel Company Profile:
Syntel, Inc. is a U.S.-based multinational provider of integrated technology and business services. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Syntel utilizes development centers in India. Syntel is a certified minority-owned business (MBE). The company is led by CEO and President Rakesh Khanna.Syntel was founded in Troy, Michigan in 1980 with an initial investment of $2,000 by Bharat Desai, and his wife, Neerja Sethi. Originally named Systems International, the company began by providing software staffing services to local corporations like General Motors (US), and some major Government Revenue projects, earning $30,000 in its first year. Syntel’s growth during the early years prompted their leadership to explore additional service offerings to augment the core IT staffing business. In 1989, Syntel began providing development and maintenance services to its clients. In 1992, with new development centers in India, Syntel began software outsourcing services with an onsite-offshore model, which connected software developers in India to project managers at client locations via an international telecommunications network.
Syntel Walkin Drive Bangalore Details:
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Type of Industry:
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
- Any Graduate with the following streams B.COM/ BBA-Finance/ BA-Economics/ BAF/ BFT/ BMS/ BFM/ MBA-Finance/ M.COM/ MA-Economics.
- Graduate fresher or with minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Accountant/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable Or 1 year of experience as a trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator. CA firm experience will be considered.
- Excellent Communication Skills. Expertise in concepts of capital markets/Securities/Mutual funds/derivatives.
- Good understanding of Financial and Accounting concepts.
- Should have Good analytical & data interpretation skills.
- Compensation: As per industry Standards.
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CS, CA, B.E. and B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same.
- Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months need not apply.
- Candidate those have done their BBA/ B.com/M.com/MBA Finance can apply
- Please carry your updated resume and govt. photo id proof.
Date and Timing: 06th to 13th July 2018, from 11 AM onwards
Syntel Pvt Ltd S-5 MIDC IT Tower,
Software Technology Park,
- Previous ANZ Walkin Drive Bangalore From 19th to 29th June 2018
- Next Cognizant Walkin Drive For Freshers on 7th July 2018