JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive for GIS Engineer From 16th to 18th October 2016
Tech Mahindra Company Profile:
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Anand Mahindra is the founder of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune, India.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.03 billion company with 105,000+ employees across 51 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India’s software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam.
Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive for GIS Engineer From 16th to 18th October 2016. Tech Mahindra Job Recruitment for Freshers in Bangalore. The purpose of this job role is to activities involved Responsible for producing the quality output from the Work assigned , Meet the daily Targets. Correction of error on feedback from client/internal QC. Interested Candidates can directly attend the Interview through below mentioned venue.
Company: Tech Mahindra Business Service
Job Location: Bangalore
Role: GIS Associate/GIS Engineer.
Experience: 0-2 Years
Type of Industry: BPO
Pay or Salary: 1,75,000 – 3,25,000 P.A
- Educational Qualification required for the position.
- Diploma in Civil , Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BTech in Civil , Mechanical , computers, Electrical and Electronics
- M.Sc (geospatial science &technology)
- Responsible for producing the quality output from the Work assigned , Meet the daily Targets.
- Correction of error on feedback from client/internal QC.
- Specific Client Mandated automated tools used for the role.
- Functional Competencies and skill sets required for the position
- Good Communications skills, quick learner, Trained in AUTOCAD, Micro station, Arc Map, Arc Info would be added advantage.
- Specific Training required
- GIS Applications preferred
- 1 year of working experience on GIS Platform, working knowledge on AutoCAD, Micro station , ESRI Applications
Contact Person: Soujanya – 9739285803
Interview Date and Time:
Date and Timing: Walkin Interview on 16th October to 18th October from 9 AM
Electronic City Phase II,
main campus, ITC 4, 2nd floor,
Electronic City, Bengaluru,
- Previous Godrej Infotech Hiring for Programmer in Mumbai – BE, B.Tech Freshers
- Next Capgemini Recruitment 2016 For Systems Engineer(MIS) Across India – Apply online