Trainee Engineer Fresher | Brose Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now. Brose looking for BE Mechanical freshers in the role of Trainee Engineer at Pune. Candidates should consist of software development of assistance programs for the Power Lift Gate systems development. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram-Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Brose :
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG is an automotive supplier. The family-owned company has its headquarters in Coburg, Germany. In 2018, the Brose Group developed and produced mechatronic components and systems for vehicle doors, seats, and body at 62 locations in 23 countries worldwide. In April 2013, Brose receives its first Pace Award for the sensor for hands-free opening of liftgates; it is the most highly sought-after and prestigious award in the US automotive supplier industry. The company supports the introduction of the dual-track training system in the US state of Michigan, thereby securing future skilled employees for its four locations in the United States.
Trainee Engineer Fresher Details:
Company Name: Brose
Role: Trainee Engineer
Pay or Salary: INR 90,000 – 2,00,000 PA.
Job Location: Pune
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Educational Qualification and Experience :
- BE Mechanical or comparable disciplines.
- 0 to 5 years.
- Good academics records and good in Engineering Basics.
[table id=18 /]
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Programming desktop and web-based applications to automate the product development cycle.
- Implement proposals/ideas to enhance the KBE tool.
- Independently handling complete lifecycle of projects i.e. requirement gathering to deployment.
- Coordinating with designers for bug fixing and enhancement of application.
- To create macros for CAD automation using C # or VB net.
- CAD support to Power Lift Gate team.
- Reporting to Indian and German colleagues.
- Create and maintain the SQL Server database to store the complex data from KBE applications.
Skills Required :
- Knowledge of various CATIA V5 modules (i.e. Part design, drafting, assy. KWA, etc.).
- Basic Knowledge of GD & T.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Very good technical understanding and comprehensive programming expertise in C# (preferred) and VB .net.
- Advanced experiences in developing and programming desktop applications using WPF (web systems will be an added advantage).
- Familiarity with the development environment Visual Studio and SCM.
- Advanced experience in SQL server database and stored procedures.
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
[table id=10 /]
How To Apply Online For Trainee Engineer Fresher at Brose?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For Trainee Engineer Fresher at Brose.
FAQ on Brose Recruitment :
How to Apply For Brose Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Brose Recruitment?
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Brose Recruitment?
- Trainee Engineer Yearly package Rs. 2,70,000 – 4,50,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Brose Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Brose Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10
[table id=17 /]