Trainee Software Developer in Thomson Reuters – Apply Online. Thomson Reuters off campus drive for freshers on the trainee software developer in Banglore. Candidates should be Analyzes product requirements and contribute to the design, development, and implementation of the software modules. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters is powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in inflexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness, and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
Trainee Software Developer Drive Details:
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Role: Trainee Software Developer
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
- Core Java and J2EE
- Spring Framework – Core, Spring MVC, Persistence
- Linux and/or UNIX
- Webservices – RestFUL web service development
- Tomcat/ Apache web servers
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- XML , XSL/T , Xpath,
- TFS, CVS, SVN, Perforce or similar source code control system
- Unit testing – Junit, Mockito
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments
- Knowledge of .NET, C# is an added plus.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills.
- Hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation. Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts;
- studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contribute to the design, development, and implementation of the software modules.
- Improves operations by collecting information from support incidents, conducting system analysis, root cause analysis and provide issue resolutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, cross-train self and team members in different skills and tools.
- Awareness with Agile project development methodology, SCRUM, continuous integration process.
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
How To Apply Trainee Software Developer:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link for Trainee Software Developer job.
Are looking For Genpact Walkins – Check Here
- Network Engineer Walkin Drive in Tech IT Group For Freshers
- Integreon Walkin Drive For Freshers on 16th and 17th March 2020
- Genpact Walk-in Drive For Freshers 16th to 18th March 2020
- GlobalData Walkin Drive For Freshers on 17th March 2020
- Walkins For Freshers at Tech Mahindra on 16th to 18th March 2020