UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020- 136 Mining Mate-C, Winding Engine Driver, Apprentice & Other Jobs: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Board has announced 136 jobs for the candidates who had ITI certificate, they are only eligible for this jobs. The UCIL board offering various types of jobs like 136 Graduate Operational Trainee, Apprentice, Mining Mate-C, Winding Engine Driver-B & Other Posts in India. The Complete UCIL Apprentice Notification pdf has attached on this page for the candidate’s reference sake. So all the details refer once and if you think that you are eligible and then apply for this UCIL Apprentice Jobs.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Uranium Corporation of India Limited
Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) is a public sector undertaking (PSU), under the Department of Atomic Energy for uranium mining and uranium processing. The corporation was founded in 1967 and is responsible for the mining and milling of uranium ore in India. The firm operates mines at Jadugora, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih and Banduhurang.
Details about UCIL Apprentice Jobs 2020
Board Name: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Post Name: Graduate Operational Trainee, Apprentice, Mining Mate-C, Winding Engine Driver-B & Other Posts
Job Location: India
No of Posts: 136
Application Start Date: 18th May 2020
Application End Date: 10th August 2020
- For this UCIL Apprentice Recruitment, candidates have to complete their graduation or post-graduation from the recognized board or university.
Looking For High court Clerk Jobs – Check Here
The age limit for this UCIL Apprentice Notification process is
- Maximum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Mining Mate-C: Rs.33,087/-
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A: Rs.32180/-
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): During Ist year of training – Rs.33,994/- and During 2nd year of training – Rs.30,890/-
- Winding Engine Driver-B/Blaster-B: Rs.32633/-
Total UCIL Apprentice Vacancy-136 UCIL Apprentice Posts
- Based on the Interview, the candidates will be selected for this UCIL Apprentice Jobs.
Required Documents To Fill UCIL Apprentice Recruitment Form:
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Disability certificate (If Applicable)
Steps TO Fill Up the Online UCIL Apprentice Application Form
- Read out the UCIL Apprentice Notification Pdf
- Then click on the UCIL Apprentice Application Form.
- Now register your name in the registration form.
- After that though the registration number and password, log in to fill up the UCIL Apprentice Application Form.
- Enter the correct details of the candidates in it.
- Upload the necessary documents like photographs, aadhar card, etc.
- PAy the application fee.
- Now submit the UCIL Apprentice Application Form.
FAQ on UCIL Apprentice Recruitment Jobs 2020:
How to Apply For UCIL Apprentice Notification PDF?
- BY the UCIL Apprentice Apply online link, the candidates can apply for this UCIL Apprentice Jobs.
What is the UCIL Apprentice Selection process?
- By the shortlisting and interview rounds candidates will be selected for this UCIL Apprentice Vacancy.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide UCIL Apprentice Details in the future?
- Yes, Surely Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about UCIL Apprentice recruitment jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. The complete details about this UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 process are provided below. And if you needed to know more details about these jobs, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.