UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020-344 Jobs: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Board announced the latest UPSC CDS Recruitment for the candidate by offering the 344 jobs in the Combined Defence Services (CDS) Board. For this Jobs, the online UPSC CDS application forms ill be active from 05th August 2020 and it will be the end of 25th August 2020. So there is only less time for the candidates to apply for this UPSC CDS Jobs. All the necessary details regarding this UPSC CDS Notification like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, vacancy details, application fee and then steps to apply for this UPSC CDS Vacancy all will be attached in this age clearly. Those who needed to know more information about this UPSC Combined Defense service recruitment, they read out the complete notification details.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission (Hindi: संघ लोक सेवा आयोग, IAST: Saņgh Lok Sevā Āyōg), commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While the Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Notification 2020 Details:
Board Name: Union Public Service Commission
Post Name: Combined Defence Services
Job Location: India
No of Posts: 344
Application Start Date: 05th August 2020
Application End Date: 25th August 2020
For this UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020, the candidate must and should have to complete
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with the first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Looking For High court Clerk Jobs – Check Here
Age limit is the compulsory thing to apply for this UPSC CDS Vacancy and it is given like
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2021 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not
later than 1st July, 2001 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current.
- Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001) only are eligible.
- Based on the norms of the Union Public Service Commission Board, the higher officials will offer the good UPSC CDS salary for the selected candidates in this UPSC CDS selection rounds.
Total UPSC CDS Vacancy-344 UPSC CDS Posts
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 26 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) SSC (Men): 169 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) SSC (Women): 17 Posts
The application fee that is required to submit the UPSC CDS Application form is
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PH category: Exempted from payment of the fee
Based on the two rounds of the selection process,s the candidates will get the job on this UPSC CDS Notification 2020 process.
- Written Test
- Document Verification process
Required Documents To Fill UPSC CDS Recruitment Form:
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Disability certificate (If Applicable)
Steps TO Fill Up the Online UPSC CDS Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website http://upsconline.nic.in.
- Now the candidates needed to click on the UPSC CDS Registration link.
- After that enter the candidate’s credentials on it.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form.
- The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her.
- This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test/SSB.
- After that pay the application fee based on your category wise,
- Now submit the UPSC CDS Registration Form.
- After that click on the application form link.
- Enter the registration number and password and other credentials on it.
- Submit all the information.
- Now the candidates UPSC CDS Application Form is successfully submitted.
FAQ on UPSC CDS Job Vacancy 2020:
How to Apply For UPSC CDS Notification PDF?
- The steps about how to fill up the UPSC CDS Recruitment notification is given here.
What is the UPSC CDS Selection process?
- Based on Exam, interview and document verification rounds, the selection process for this UPSC Recruitment will be held.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide UPSC CDS Details in the future?
- Yes, Surely Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about UPSC recruitment jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. The complete details about this UPSC CDS 2020 Notification process are provided below. And if you needed to know more details about these jobs, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.