UPSC CMS Notification 2020-559 Combined Medical Services Jobs: From 29th July 2020 onwards, the CMC board will accept the applications for this UPSC CMS Notification for offering the 559 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, General Duty Medical Jobs. Union Public Service Commission Board wi;l stop receiving applications till 18th august 2020. And after getting all the applications form from the candidates they are going to conduct the exam on 22nd October 2020. So for those who are thinking that this is the dream job, they have to apply for this UPSC CMS Recruitment now only.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission (Hindi: संघ लोक सेवा आयोग, IAST: Saņgh Lok Sevā Āyōg), commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While the Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
UPSC CMS Job Vacancy Details:
Board Name: Union Public Service Commission
Post Name: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, General Duty Medical
Job Location: India
No of Posts: 559
Application Start Date: 29th July 2020
Application End Date: 18th August 2020
- For admission to the examination, a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination along with the detailed application which will be required to be submitted to the Commission by the candidates who qualify on the result of the Computer-based examination. Such proof of passing the requisite examination should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of the Detailed Application Form of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020.
- A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for admission to the examination but on selection, he/she will be appointed only after he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship.
These are the required educational qualification to apply for this UPSC CMS Notification process and to get these UPSC CMS Jobs.
Looking For High court Clerk Jobs – Check Here
The age limit for this UPSC CMS Vacancy 2020 are
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August 2020, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1988. However, for Junior Time Scale Posts in Central Health Services, the upper age limit must not exceed 35 (thirty-five years) on the aforesaid cut-off date.
- Salary at the minimum of the first cell of Rs.56,100/- in the level 10 of the Pay Matrix under 7th CPC (corresponding to pre-revised scale in PB–3 Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5400/-)plus NPA and other admissible allowances as per rules. These will be the UPSC CMS Salary that is going to provide for this UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 process.
- UPSC CMS Vacancy-559 UPSC CMS Posts
The UPSC CMS Application fee that is required to pay for the application form is
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PH category: Exempted from payment of the fee
For this UPSC CMS Notification 2020 process, the candidates must have to undergo three rounds of UPSC CMS selection process and they are like
- Written Test
- Document Verification process
Required Documents To Fill UPSC CMS Recruitment Form:
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Disability certificate (If Applicable)
Steps TO Fill Up the Online UPSC CMS Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned of this Examination.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form.
- The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her.
- This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
FAQ on UPSC Notification Jobs 2020:
How to Apply For UPSC CMS Notification PDF?
- The UPSC CMS Application Form filling process for this UPSC CMS Recruitment is completely given here. Jut follow those steps and apply for this UPSC Jobs.
What is the UPSC CMS Selection process?
- The UPSC selection process will be based on Exam, interview and document verification rounds.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide UPSC CMS Details in the future?
- Yes, Surely Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about UPSC recruitment jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. The complete details about this UPSC CMS 2020 Notification process are provided below. And if you needed to know more details about these jobs, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.