JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 For 67 Vacancies- Apply online
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 For 67 Vacancies- Apply online .Vijaya bank notification for various vacancies. Vijaya bank leading listed Public Sector Bank, having Head Office in Bangalore, with all India representation, invites applications (On-Line only) from eligible sportsmen for recruitment for the post of Clerk through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link
About Vijaya Bank:
Vijaya Bank is a public sector bank with its corporate office in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is one of the nationalised banks in India. The bank offers a wide range of financial products and services to customers through its various delivery channels. The bank has a network of 2031 branches (as of March 2017) throughout the country and over 4000 customer touch points including 2001 ATMs.Vijaya Bank was established by a group of farmers led by A. B. Shetty on 23 October 1931 in Mangaluru in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State. Since it was established on the auspicious Vijayadashami Day, it was named ‘Vijaya Bank’.During the economic chaos created out of the Great Depression of 1927–30, Shetty approached leading Bunt personalities to start a bank with the objective of extending credit facilities at a lower rate of interest to enable the farmers to cultivate their lands and prevent them from falling into the clutches of money lenders. Accordingly, Shetty involved 14 Bunts and established Vijaya Bank on 23 October 1931. In the beginning the bank had an authorised capital of Rs.5 lakh and an issued capital of Rs.2 lakh. The paid up capital was Rs.8,670.
Name of The Govt: Vijaya Bank
Qualification: Chartered Accountant,BL (LLB),Any Degree,10th Class.
No of Posts: 67
Last Date for Apply online: 27th Apr 2018
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
Qualification For Vijaya Bank recruitment:
- Candidates must be Passed final examination for Chartered Accountants for Manager- Chartered Accountant posts.
- Candidates must be complete BL (LLB) (Regular Full Time) from a Recognized University for Manager-Law posts.
- Candidates must be Pass in any Degree from a recognized University for Manager-Security posts.
- Candidates must be complete 10th/ SSLC, 12th/PUC for clerks posts.
- Candidates minimum age should be 20 and maximum age should be 45 years for Manager posts.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 and maximum age should be 28 years for clerk posts.
- Application will be,For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/- and For All others including OBC: Rs. 600/- for Manager posts.
- Application will be,For All others Including OBC: Rs. 300/- and For SC/ ST: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges) for Clerks posts.
Selection Procedure For Vijaya Bank recruitment:
The mode of selection shall be Interview. However, the Bank may reserve the right to conduct Group Discussion/Written test before the interview in case a need is felt. The selection will be based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in the GD/written test if any conducted and/or personal interview.
How To Apply For Vijaya Bank Recruitment:
The candidates can apply only online from 12.04.2018 to 27.04.2018 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.Before applying online, candidates should,
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he should create his new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
- II. Keep the necessary details of educational Qualification, Sports Qualification and other personal details ready for entering in the online application.
- Scan his photograph and signature ensuring that both conform to the required specification given in Annexure-I, which is provided with the notification available on Bank’s website.
IV. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to share with/mention to any other person, their login/user credentials generated specifically for this recruitment project.
- Previous NIIT Hyderabad mega Walkin Drive for Technical Support Freshers from 14th to 18th April 2018
- Next APG Bank Recruitment 2018 for Office Attendants Posts