Vmware Hiring Test Engineer in Bangalore – Apply Online. Vmware recruitment test engineer in Bangalore. As a testing member of the Accessibility team, you will be responsible for supporting our Accessibility program focusing on ongoing VPAT compliance and remediation. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
[table id=7 /]
VMware, Inc. is a publicly-traded software company listed on the NYSE under stock ticker VMW. Dell Technologies is a majority shareholder. VMware provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. It was one of the first commercially successful companies to virtualize the x86 architecture.
Vmware Hiring Test Engineer Details:
Company Name: VMware
Role: Test Engineer
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1-4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore.
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform hands-on accessibility testing using multiple forms of assistive technology
- Coordinate with product teams and business partners to prioritize accessibility defects for remediation
- Display knowledge of current and evolving regulations including Section 508, WCAG 2.0 AA and 2.1 AA
- Author ACR/VPAT assessments.
- Align with program management and release management teams continually improving the compliance process including scheduling and planning of testing and remediation
- Effectively communicate program execution status, accomplishments, and risks to leadership
- I have experience in collaborating and building relationships with stakeholders across a large organization with competing priorities and demands to align efforts and gain adoption.
- Experience in hands-on accessibility testing with multiple forms of assistive technology
- Familiarity with the US and global government laws in highly regulated industries
- Highly self-motivated and directed professional with keen attention to detail
- Strong business and technical understanding
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, agile environment to prioritize and meet timelines
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail, strong organization, and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively work with all stakeholders and customers to improve data and business processes and to negotiate priorities.
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Vmware Hiring Test Engineer?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For a Vmware Hiring Test Engineer.
Looking For Jobs in Chennai?
FAQ on Vmware Recruitment:
How to Apply For Vmware Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Vmware Recruitment?
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
What Is The Salary Range For Vmware Recruitment?
- For Freshers Yearly package Rs. 4,50, 000 – 6,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Vmware Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Vmware Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10
Looking For Intern Jobs this Summer?
- Internship at Amazon – Apply Now
- Internship Program – Medtronic
- Internship at Intel – Apply Online
- Data Scientist Intern in Amazon
- GE Internship Programme – Apply Online
Latest IT Jobs:
- ABB Careers For SCM Specialist
- Philips Recruitment 2020
- MBA Finance Jobs at FactSet
- CMOS Research Engineer | Maxim Integrated
- Business Development Associate in Byjus