JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Webyog Off Campus Drive for freshers on 25th September 2016
Webyog Company Profile:
Founded in 2001, we are one of India’s most successful Product Development Companies with no outside funding. We specialize in development of database management tools, data visualization components, search engine & web applications that are used by millions of people across 100+ countries.
We are located in Bangalore, India and Santa Clara, US.
At CloudMagic we believe that shipping the product is merely a first step; our job is not done until the user is happy. User derives happiness from experiencing a great product coupled with kick-ass support. There are companies that are built on awesome support – Amazon, Zappos to name a few. We too want to be known for awesome support and we’re definitely on our way there. As a Support Engineer you will be playing a key role in delivering WOW through service.
Webyog Off Campus Drive for freshers on 25th September 2016. Webyog Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers. Interested Candidates can apply online through below link.
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, MS
Role: Support Engineer
Type of Industry: IT
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS 2016 Batch (All branches)
- Willingness to work in night shifts.
- Good pH score and academic record
- Salary: CTC of Rs.5,00,000 plus Night shift allowance
What would you be doing with us?
- You will be the bridge between our users and the product team.
- You will handle support requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will listen closely to our users and help them on Twitter, Facebook, Store Reviews and other channels.
- You will help the team in prioritizing the feature requests by creating leader-boards.
What qualities you posses?
- You are tech-savvy
- You are immaculate in English
- You love helping people
Event Date: 25th September
Last Date: 23rd September 2016
- Previous Caterpillar Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers – Apply Online
- Next Synchrony Financial Walkin Drive for Multiple Positions from 24th and 25th September 2016