Western Railway JTA Recruitment 2020-41 JTA Jobs: Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway recently-released 41 Junior Technical Associate Posts through Western Railway JTA Recruitment 2020. Candidates who are waiting to get their dream job in railway field, they will find it useful Western Railway JTA Jobs. And their ar almost 41 Western Railway JTA Vacancy has been announced. So check out your eligibility and then though the below given Western Railway JTA application form filling process,s register your names in the application in order to take the active participation in the selection round for getting the job opportunity.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Railway Recruitment Cell:
Indian Railways (IR) is India’s national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways. It is run by the government as a public good and manages the fourth largest railway network in the world by size, with a route length of 68,155 km (42,350 mi) as of March 2019. 39,866 km (24,772 mi) or 58.49% of all the routes are electrified with 25 kV 50 Hz AC electric traction as of 1 April 2020.
Details about Western Railway JTA Jobs 2020
Board Name: Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway
Post Name: Junior Technical Associate
Job Location: India
No of Posts: 41
Application Start Date: 24th July 2020
Application End Date: 22nd August 2020
- To apply for this Western Railway Recruitment 2020, candidates needed to complete their graduation or post-graduation from the recognized board or university.
Looking For High court Clerk Jobs – Check Here
- The lower & upper age limit will be reckoned as on 22-07-2020 as under
The Western railway salary provided by the eligible candidates for this Jobs are
- Class Z City: Rs.25,000/-
- Class Y City: Rs.27,000/-
- Class X City: Rs.30,000/-
Total Western Railway Vacancy- 41 Western Railway Posts
- Junior Technical Associate (Works): 19 Posts
- Junior Technical Associate (Electrical): 12 Posts
- Junior Technical Associate (Tele/S&T): 10 Posts
Based on the three mentioned rounds of the selection process for this Western Railway JTA Notification the candidates will be selected.
- Experience: 55 Marks
- Qualification: 30 marks
- Personality/Intelligence: 15 Marks
Required Documents To Fill Western Railway JTA Job Recruitment Form:
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Disability certificate (If Applicable)
Steps TO Fill Up the Online Western Railway JTA Application Form
- Read out the Western Railway Notification completely.
- Then Clik on the below given Western Railway apply Oline lInk.
- Now the application form will be opened on your desktop.
- Enter the necessary details on it.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application Fee.
- Now submit the Western Railway JTA Application Form.
FAQ on Western Railway JTA Jobs 2020:
How to Apply For Western Railway JTA Notification PDF?
- To apply for this Western Railway JTA Jobs, candidates have to register their names and then though apply online link to fill up your SBI CBO application forms.
What is the WR JTA Selection process?
- Through the Exam and interview rounds, candidates will be selected for this WR JTA Recruitment vacancy.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Western Railway JTA Job Details in the future?
- Yes, Surely Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about Western Railway JTA recruitment jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. The complete details about this Western Railway JTA Recruitment 2020 process are provided below. And if you needed to know more details about these jobs, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.