Wipro BTOR Associate Recruitment 2020 For Freshers. Wipro Conducting Drive For Freshers BTOR Associate in Pune. relying on your own knowledge or your ability to recognize that you need specialist support. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please read all information before going to apply online.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945 in Amalner, Maharashtra by Mohamed Premji as “Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited”, later abbreviated to “Wipro”. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Amalner, Maharashtra, British India, under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel. In 1966, after Mohamed Premji’s death, his son Azim Premji took over Wipro as its chairman at the age of 21.
Wipro BTOR Associate Details:
Company Name: Wipro
Role: BTOR Associate
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-1 Years
Job Location: Pune
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Today’s BPO Jobs – Check Here
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manage work to the agreed quality/safety standards, following the correct processes laid down for your work area
- To take ownership of the work function that you¿ve been assigned to and deliver customer satisfaction, escalating where appropriate to complete the task as soon as possible and within the SLA times for the product
- Highlight service incidents/escalations to an appropriate owner, in a timely and professional manner and in accordance with the laid down procedures and processes
- To provide a professional quality contact experience for internal and external customers during proactive and reactive contacts, using appropriate language sets for technical skill knowledge of listener and within agreed upon timescales
- To add quality notes to all systems as appropriate ensuring a clear audit trail of actions taken exists
- To provide a prompt and professional response to incoming activities and emails, in line with activity handling performance measures
- To consistently meet agreed-upon standards regarding timeliness, system logins and other time management functions
- To understand your team¿s objectives and your part in delivering them, making effective use of your time and flagging issues/barriers to your manager/team leader at the earliest opportunity.
- To consistently meet agreed standards for punctuality, system log in / busy time, and to record your overtime accurately. Using the appropriate management system daily, to check and comply with attendance/breaks patterns to ensure adherence within agreed business measures.
- To comply with the Openreach code of practice and its undertakings at all times.
- To take ownership of your Personal Development, having input into your own PDP and working with your manager to ensure development actions are completed to the agreed timescales.
- To provide open/honest and constructive feedback to your manager at 1:1
- To perform other duties as directed by your line manager/team leader when required.
- To understand the regulatory, fair-trading, and competitive rules relating to your work sufficiently to be able to comply with them, relying on your own knowledge or your ability to recognize that you need specialist support.
- To actively support at all times the company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
Today’s Latest Walkins – Check Here
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to the Apply Online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Wipro BTOR Associate?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For Wipro BTOR Associate.
Today’s Off-Campus Drives – Check Here
FAQ on Wipro Recruitment:
How to Apply For Wipro Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Wipro Recruitment?
- Online Assessment
- Technical Round
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Wipro Recruitment?
- Software Engineer Yearly package Rs. 4,00,000 -8,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Wipro Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Wipro Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
Like on Facebook
Join on Telegram
Follow on Twitter
Join on FB Group
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.